Sushi

therowlands

Original Poster
On our way to Disney World today and wanted to find ou if there were any sushi bars or places to eat sushi on property. Anyone have any idea?

GeneralKnowledge

The Cali Grille at the Contemporary has a sushi section to their menu. What I've had there is phenomenal. I recommend the Snake in the Grass. The portion sizes are huge too. Two rolls is more than enough for a meal.

As said above, Japan has some ok sushi there, not bad, but not great. I also feel like there's a sushi bar in the Swan and Dolphin, but I cant think of the name right off.

shipley731

The sushi bar in the Poly is good, but they don't have a huge selection.

Kimono's in the Swan is great! The sushi is really good and the atmosphere is nice. The tab can add up quickly though if you're not careful.

tjkref418

The sushi bar in the Poly is good, but they don't have a huge selection.

Kimono's in the Swan is great! The sushi is really good and the atmosphere is nice. The tab can add up quickly though if you're not careful.

I agree Kimono's is the best I have had, but also a tad expensive...

klineski96

Aside from the grab and go boxed sushi I've had from Japan, the Land pavillion... I've had sushi at only 2 other places:

California Grill and Woldgang's at DTD.

Both places have excellent choices and I've never EVER had a bad experience at either place. The sushi at both places was excellent to say the least! In fact I've gotten sushi at each place on multiple visits it's so good. :slurp:

I'm sure some of the other locations previously mentioned are good too, but I'm just speaking from personal experience.

We are planning on grabbing sushi at the Poly (on DDP?) and taking it to eat on our balcony at BLT in August. Does this seem like a far-fetched plan just for sushi or what!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

datw2@epcot

sushi bar in the Poly

I love sushi and have eaten it at the Poly, Japan walk up and inside and at California Grill at the Contemporary. ALL WERE GREAT!!!!

I loved the Poly because you got to sit there at the bar and talk to guy as he made it (no one else was around and they taught me about). My husband who is not a huge raw fish guy got to order off the menu which was great. We were both very happy and talked about going back.

I have not tried the Swan but plan to this summer!!! I will bring my wallet

The sushi bar at the Poly opens up at 5pm and I called about 2 days ago to see if they have soy wrappers and they do! My boyfriend doesn't like seaweed wrappers so that's a plus. And I asked if they could take the mango out of the Shrimp Tempura roll and they said that wouldn't be a problem. I believe they customize if you like! =) I'll be trying it out for the first time next week. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom