Survivor: Game Changers - Mamanuca Islands

PUSH

Sandra didn't win twice for nothing.

I don't think the past player is entering the game. I think they're just a guest at the camps and may participate (but not vote) at tribal council.

I'm not a fan of Exile Island. Mostly because the scenes there make for dull TV.
My guess is there will be a twist at Exile, where it might turn into an advantage for that player. In this era of Survivor, Exile Island is very old and drab. There has to be something more to make it worth airing. I wonder if the returning player will have something to do with it. Although I still can't imagine what. I just hope the player won't be completely random and pointless, like the summit in Millennials vs Gen X.

NYwdwfan

Man it must be nice to be Debbie - she's completely delusional and has no grasp on reality. Can you imagine how easy life must be when you can completely manipulate your own brain into believing you're something you're not? Wow. I'm legitimately scared of her/for her/for everyone around her!

Returning player...I'm at a loss. I'm wondering the returning player is just a friendship buddy on Exile?

PUSH

It would be appropriate if Sugar joined the player on Exile being she spent her entire first season there.
Was it really Exile Island if she hated the people she was in Gabon with and she found the idol right away, so the rest of the time she could sit in a bungalow and eat fruit?

PUSH

:hilarious::hilarious:
They thought they were torturing her and she was eating fruit and sitting in a hammock. And they had no idea since nobody else had been there!
I remember they sent Bob there near the end and he searched high and low for that idol, but Sugar already had it. I do remember he made the most believable fake idol in Survivor history, but that was not at Exile.

PUSH

Who else remembers the elephant hunt Mattie led in Gabon? Man, I disliked Gabon so much. Hated nearly every player - except Corrine... she's confessional gold, just look at my signature that I've had for months - but that elephant scene was cool.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Who else remembers the elephant hunt Mattie led in Gabon? Man, I disliked Gabon so much. Hated nearly every player - except Corrine... she's confessional gold, just look at my signature that I've had for months - but that elephant scene was cool.
Can't remember a thing about that season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom