Survivor 46 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
I forgot to name the players I'd like to see back. Here are my players by my interest level in seeing them return...

Strong Interest
Kenzie
Charlie
Venus
Tiffany

Some Interest
Liz
Maria
Q
Tevin

Take or Leave
Hunter
Soda
Moriah
Jem

No Interest
Ben
Tim
Randen
Jess
Jelinsky

Do Not Want Back at All
Bhanu

PUSH

Original Poster
Martin Holmes reported that Tony Vlachos and Carolyn Wiger are rumored to be the two players from Survivor to play season 3 of The Traitors. I am so excited! They are both excellent choices. Tony will probably be out early, but Carolyn will be a great faithful or a great Traitor. And by great, I mean entertaining.

PUSH

Original Poster
I finally got around to watching all the interviews with the final five. You can clearly see why Kenzie won. She has off-the-charts charisma. Charlie seems likable, but he doesn't pull you in like Kenzie.

It's a common thread among many Survivor winners... Ethan, Todd, Parvati, JT, Kim, Cochran, Tyson, Jeremy, Michele, Maryanne, Yam Yam, Dee, Kenzie. I left some off, too, that could definitely be added to the list. It's interesting, though. After going through the list, it seems like we have it more consistently in the new era.

PUSH

Original Poster
In addition to Tony and Carolyn, rumors have been posted of Boston Rob and Jeremy as other players. Davie seems to have been an alternate. People seem to trust the account, too.

PUSH

Original Poster
A coworker of mine just messaged me that she just met Parvati and had an hour-long conversation with her. My coworker's sister works in Hollywood and is having a documentary premiere that Parvati went to. Apparently they're friends.

My coworker said Parvati is working on a memoir about escaping a cult as a child. She also talked Survivor and Traitors. So jealous!

PUSH

Original Poster
Some really cool Survivor news!

Survivor 43's Noelle Lambert and Ryan Medrano both qualified for the Paralympics in Paris. They will both be competing in track and field. Noelle previously competed in Tokyo as a sprinter, but she will be representing the US a a long jumper this time. Ryan qualified for Paris in the men's 100-meter T38. This will be his first Paralympics.

PUSH

Original Poster
Ethan Zohn announced on Instagram that Africa second-place finisher, Kim Johnson, has passed away at the age of 79. She passed after a long bout with cancer. She is the oldest woman to win the final immunity challenge and be a finalist.

Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
The Survivor 47 thread is up and running! Come join us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom