Survey Questions

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Today I got a survey from WDW. The topic was Annual Passholder benefits. Questions were largely as you'd expect, but one question asked me to check off which of several statements in a list that I perceive as being true. I got a good laugh out of some of them.
See below.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

COProgressFan

Good answers. Obviously if they have it on the survey they are curious if that is really what people believe now especially AP holders

Whether or not they care is another topic but at least you can select them

Somewhere in the company, someone is smart enough to include these questions in the surveys. The problem is, no one high enough in management to make appropriate decisions will act on them.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Did you ask why WDW hasnt had an AP event in 5 years when DL has them every other week?
One of the questions asked me what additional benefits might make me more likely to renew (as I had indicated I was unlikely to renew). That question had a space for me to write anything I chose, and I mentioned more frequent annual passholder events and/or park time before opening and after closing.

I specifically chose not to compare to Disneyland for the simple reason that WDW's AP is currently a far better deal than Disneyland's, at least for the top level pass that I have. Disneyland's pass gives you access to two parks every day of the year, plus parking, for $1,049. WDW's top level pass gives you access to four theme parks, two water parks, a golf course, and Wide World of Sports every day of the year, plus parking, for $829. I wasn't going to say anything to suggest that Disneyland's more frequent passholder events and better merch and dining discounts justify charging 25% more for admission to less attractions. Indeed, if I pay $150 for TiW, the dining discounts at WDW are far better than at Disneyland, and I only need to purchase one TiW, rather than adding it to all passes.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
It's likely the survey people are also looking for a good laugh when the results come in. Good call on the greedy response, but do they really care at this point, ten new upcharge events later?
So you honestly think they bothered with putting a question on a survey that they couldn't care less what the response was???? Just to make people think that they care? Really?

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Original Poster
It's likely the survey people are also looking for a good laugh when the results come in. Good call on the greedy response, but do they really care at this point, ten new upcharge events later?
They didn't ask about upcharge events, but I have no problem with those as long as they don't take away from what is available to those who don't pay. The "greedy" for me comes in the form price increases for everything under the sun that outstrip inflation by about 100%,

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
They didn't ask about upcharge events, but I have no problem with those as long as they don't take away from what is available to those who don't pay. The "greedy" for me comes in the form price increases for everything under the sun that outstrip inflation by about 100%,
Agreed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom