Surprises!

Okay so this is my first trip i'm going on with my better half, she thinks we're staying on I-Drive but i've booked All Star Movies and i'm going to surprise her with that, but I was just wondering what other things I could do to surprise her and make her trip the best ever.

Any tips would be helpful, thanks!

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes
Everything is about budget and your likes. There's Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides, firework cruises. Watch the MK fireworks from the beach at the polly. Take a tour like Behind the seeds. Order something from Disney floral and gifts.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I go into the shops with DW and observe her without her knowing. She occasionally will see something she really wants but she decides not to get it because its too expensive or she's not really sure about getting it for herself. Then I pick it up on a day she isn't around me and surprise her with it in the resort or during an meal or wait until after we've returned home.
I also shop for things related to her favorite Disney character or movie and surprise her with various treasures Ive found.
Then theres always Disney jewelry or items from Art of Disney that she will long treasure.

Upvote 0

Deno

Parasailing over Bay Lake. You can both do it at the same time and you'll get amazing views of Magic Kingdom and Seven Seas Lagoon.

I've never done it but that's our surprise to our kids this year, we're just going to head down to the Contemporary after Breakfast and not tell them anything about it. Looks amazing...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom