Surprise, surprise! The Nutcracker movie stinks.

seascape

Disney+ subs, my dude.

:bored:
Disney+ will be a huge money maker because Disney will sell the broadcast rights to the movies at a below market rate. That will allow the streaming service to make a fortune and the studio to make less and thus the actors will not make as much money. It is just another way Disney, Warner Brothers and Universal will increase their total profits while trying to keep their costs down. However it will have to pay the Studio for each movie and over time it will amount to billions. I just hope Disney worries more about making good shows and movies. Ones that not everyone like but many do. I liked Christopher Robin and Nutcracker but hated the terrible job they did on Wrinkle in Time. I think they should try Wrinkle one more time as a series on Disney+ and do it right and not politically correct by leaving out the religious overtones.

Disney has to let Fox Searchlight and Fox 2000 make movies aimed at specific markets and put the PG13 movies on Disney+. It will need both mass market, children and adult content.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Disney+ will be a huge money maker because Disney will sell the broadcast rights to the movies at a below market rate. That will allow the streaming service to make a fortune and the studio to make less and thus the actors will not make as much money. It is just another way Disney, Warner Brothers and Universal will increase their total profits while trying to keep their costs down. However it will have to pay the Studio for each movie and over time it will amount to billions. I just hope Disney worries more about making good shows and movies. Ones that not everyone like but many do. I liked Christopher Robin and Nutcracker but hated the terrible job they did on Wrinkle in Time. I think they should try Wrinkle one more time as a series on Disney+ and do it right and not politically correct by leaving out the religious overtones.

Disney has to let Fox Searchlight and Fox 2000 make movies aimed at specific markets and put the PG13 movies on Disney+. It will need both mass market, children and adult content.
Disney+ will not have anything outside of the core brands. Everything else is destined for Hulu.

seascape

Disney+ will not have anything outside of the core brands. Everything else is destined for Hulu.
That is not true. It was the original statement but they added National Geographic to it and I expect other additions. Nothing is written in stone other than Disney+ will be G. PG, and PG13. No R, which will go to Hulu. Legally, they should not have said National Geographic would be included until after the merger is final so they can't talk about which if any of the Fox library will be on Disney+ but everyone has to agree Anastasia will end up there and so will other movies.

note2001

This came out on Netflix recently. Decided to give it a chance. (Hey, I liked Beauty and the Beast despite Hermione playing the staring role)

It started off okay, some nice lighting, acting was fine, the idea of the family all coping with a recent loss.
As soon as she "went down the rabbit hole" and she met the guard it turned to crap.
It was bad, so bad that I started to FF through the scenes, stopping at the ballet. Even that was poorly done. *cries*

I think I was lucky to escape alive.

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

I....liked it.

tenor.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom