Surprise Fastpass?

disneydawg

Original Poster
I was just looking through the user galleries and saw that someone had posted a surprise fastpass ticket given out at another attraction. When did they start this promotion and how often does it occur?

Dean[AU]

I believe its a ploy from disney to get guests to visit other attractions with fewer numbers [and no FP]
(you get ure intended fp too)

jcraycraft

We received a surprise fastpass on the 28th July while getting a FP for TT. The SFP(Surprise FastPass) was for HISTA. Never received any other SFP during the trip. BTW we didn’t use the SFP since our plan took us in the opposite direction.

Emma

Originally posted by jcraycraft
We received a surprise fastpass on the 28th July while getting a FP for TT. The SFP(Surprise FastPass) was for HISTA.

Same here, during our trip in october.

banjoBob

Multiple fastpasses

I've also had it where the FP machine spits out like 4 passes for like one ticket. But of course theres always a CM or Security guard at the FP machine when this happens coughsecretbuttoncough. Anyone else have this happen to them?

s25843

Originally posted by Testtrack321
If you want a Surprise Fastpass, go to Test Track. 99% of the time you'll get one for HISTA or M:S.

LOL That is IF you can get a FP for test track!!!

goofyman

Originally posted by jcraycraft
We received a surprise fastpass on the 28th July while getting a FP for TT. The SFP(Surprise FastPass) was for HISTA. Never received any other SFP during the trip. BTW we didn’t use the SFP since our plan took us in the opposite direction.

Qw qwew thwew on 7/22 and got the same. I thought it was great since we were going toHISTA anyway. I figured it was becasue the TT fastpass was for such a late time from when we were there. TT FF at 1pm and FF was for 8pm! thought it was a nice thing to do..:sohappy:

jcraycraft

Originally posted by goofyman
Qw qwew thwew on 7/22 and got the same. I thought it was great since we were going toHISTA anyway. I figured it was becasue the TT fastpass was for such a late time from when we were there. TT FF at 1pm and FF was for 8pm! thought it was a nice thing to do..:sohappy:

I at first thought the FP machine had gone nuts.... when it shot out the first one out and it was twice the length :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom