Surfing lessons at Typhoon Lagoon

Steve-Matt

Original Poster
Has anyone done the surfing lessons at Typhoon Lagoon?<O:p</O:p

We are complete novices when it comes to surfing and wondered if it was a fun activity to go for.
<O:p</O:p
How well do they cater for the novice?
Any reviews or comments very appreciated.
(189 DTG)

1080skier

It's alot of fun and they cater very much to novices, actually I would say that it's pretty much set up for people that have never surfed before. It's worth it though, just have to get up early for it.

swimmom

My daugher did the surfing lessons and had a blast. She is a swimmer, but had absolutly no experience at surfing. The group ranged from a younger girl who was barely able to paddle herself on the board (upper body strength is a plus) to a brother and sister with experience. The instructors were great. For the most part everyone pretty much got the hang of it by the end of the lesson.

There is one perk to taking the lessons. Admission to the park is not required for the lesson, but if you would like to stay at the park when the lesson is over, you do not have to exit and get in line to be admitted to the park. They take you up to the admission area and scan your ticket.

poohbear6103

My boyfriend did it last August and he loved it! I got it for him for his birthday. My boyfriend is a Lake surfer so he knows what he is doing but they do cater to novices. Maybe I'll try it next time :) This past time I stood by the lifeguard chairs taking pictures of him. You do have to get up early though and be there early or they will leave without you. That happened to us when we took a wrong turn since it was so dark and when we got there we were all alone at the front wondering how we should get in :veryconfu Lessons learned :) You'll have fun though if you try.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom