Supermarket on road from airport?

mcfrost

Can anyone recommend a good supermarket where we can stop to pick up some groceries (snacks, milk, juice, beer, wine, cooler box, etc) on our way to the contemporary from the airport? We'll be taking the "Beeline Highway" to Rte 4 (I think). Five days to go! Thanks, as always...
PS any/all last minute suggestions appreciated...

that_L_do_pig

Our MEARS shuttle van (not bus, we requested this for this purpose - same cost but you may have to wait) stopped at the Albertsons right off the path to WDW and let us stock up for the week. They all new exactly what to do like they had done it a million times before.

Upvote 0

mcfrost

Original Poster
Think I forgot to mention; renting a car.....

Sorry, just realized that I forgot to mention that we're driving from the airport to wdw.....thanks!

Upvote 0

lebernadin

Take 528(beeline) to I-4W as you intended. When you get to the Disney area, take the first "disney exit" which is exit 27. If you've already been to Disney you probably know this as the downtown disney exit. But instead of staying right as you're getting off I-4, stay left to take a left turn at those lights. Go under I-4 onto 535. You'll pass another two Disney access roads, 536 and Osceola Parkway. But remain on 535. After Osceola Parkway you'll see a shopping plaza on the left which is at the corner of where 535 ends and 192 is. There is a publix supermarket there. Its your best bet both logistically and economically. Afterwards, you can head back up 535 to 536, Osceola Parkway or Downtown Disney depending on where you're staying. I'd recommend avoiding 192 if you can.

Upvote 0

figmentfan

Supermarket Shopping............my speciality!

I work for Publix Supermarkets, the best Supermarket in the State of Florida. There are some Publix's located on John Young Parkway, just Southeast of Disney. Also, there are some Publix's on Osceola Parkway just East of the Turnpike.

I recommend Publix Supermarkets. (Not a biased opinion) Publix Supermarkets has excellent customer service and high quality items.

Check out www.publix.com, and there is a store locater on there, so you can get directions to a Publix near you. Have fun at Disney!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom