deleted

TwilightZone

Both 19 & 52 min versions are quite unique from each other..One part I like is the version on the 52 min one is the rendition of Great Big Beautiful tomorrow...If you listen to the background of the song it plays it the same way the attraction is put out with the sounds of different seasons taking place in the show with Spring (with sounds of Birds chirping), Summer (with sounds of Fireworks), Fall (and eerie wind) and Winter (Jingling bells)...It's quite unique....

But, one thing has bothered me ever since I heard one track known as "Clockworks" it was a track for Innoventions...But, any time I hear it I try to figure out where this was going to be put into the loop...But, it's the only track that is not on either version...

;)

danyoung56

I got Makin' Memories, Magic Journeys and Motions Centercore before I came back to reality.
Gave even me goosebumps.

They did this back on the 30th, too. It was just incredibly cool to walk the World Showcase Promenade and have all those old themes playing. I have them all on my mp3 player, but it was still great to hear them over the big speakers!

trainplane3

Fun fact. On that day all the Futureworld pavilions should have been playing the original BGM loops. Test Track and Space should have played Motion and Horizons. The loops were put into Central but for some reason they didn’t switch over.

The intention was also to play the 1982 Energy loop but neither Burbank or Glendale have a copy. Sadly, since this full loop is unavailable anywhere it seems.
Is it me or is the Land still playing the original exterior loop currently? I couldn't hear what music was playing inside sadly. I'm trying to picture peoples reactions to hearing the "wacky" Fun to be Free playing at TT. That'd be a huge contrast but I'd love every second of it.

And bummer about the Energy loop. Hopefully it resurfaces one day.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Is it me or is the Land still playing the original exterior loop currently? I couldn't hear what music was playing inside sadly. I'm trying to picture peoples reactions to hearing the "wacky" Fun to be Free playing at TT. That'd be a huge contrast but I'd love every second of it.

And bummer about the Energy loop. Hopefully it resurfaces one day.
Yes. The Land still plays it’s original exterior loop.

Same for the famous loop inside the Imag bathrooms.

EOD K9

@marni1971 In theory, are all music loops, ride audio, etc stored for future use? For instance, could The Tiki Room play the loop with Phil Hartman if the right programs/buttons were pressed? Could the old Test Track loop be played with the new ride.....in theory?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@marni1971 In theory, are all music loops, ride audio, etc stored for future use? For instance, could The Tiki Room play the loop with Phil Hartman if the right programs/buttons were pressed? Could the old Test Track loop be played with the new ride.....in theory?
No. Most ride audio is swapped when an attraction changes.

The Epcot BGM on the 35th had to be specifically re installed.

Big C 73

I was going to ask if anyone was knowledgeable of the original rope drop procedure for EPCOT? I was unsure as to if they have always kept guest in the entrance plaza or allowed them to enter into the Communicore/Innoventions area in the past.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I was going to ask if anyone was knowledgeable of the original rope drop procedure for EPCOT? I was unsure as to if they have always kept guest in the entrance plaza or allowed them to enter into the Communicore/Innoventions area in the past.
Earliest I’ve seen was either side of the CCore fountain. Then it moved to under SSE. Then back to the fountain. And now to the gate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom