Super Bowl XL MVP at Disney?

Spike1968

Original Poster
Does anyone know if the MVP of this year's Super Bowl will be doing the "I'm going to Disney World!" thing this year?

I'm a Steelers' fan, so I'm really hoping to see "Big Ben" at Disney in a couple weeks. :)

Number_6

As far as I know, and this is just based on the articles last year when they stopped doing it, they were not going to have that happen during the HCOE. Since that is going until the end of this year, then it is unlikely, but not impossible. They may decide to have the Super Bowl MVP come down this year after all, but I'm thinking probably not. As far as after the HCOE is over, they may go back to it next year, we'll just have to wait and see.

WDWRLD

They didnt do it last year as far as I remember. I even think there was a thread somewhere around here about it.

GO STEELERS!

I'm a Pittsburgher here! That would be pretty sweet to see a Steeler at Disney. My 2 favorite things! I would hope that the Bus would be MVP rather than Ben. Big Ben's young and Bettis has been around forever..what a great ending it would be to him. Either way..hoping to look forward to a STEELER MVP and win!

MonoRon

That would be pretty awesome to see Shaun Alexander down there as the regular season MVP and Super Bowl MVP. By the way...Go Hawks!

Being a Pittsburgh resident.. I got a little caught up in post-game craziness and didn't pay attention to whether or not anyone said the famous line. I didn't see Hines Ward say it for the short amount of time I watched him..but I did see a commercial with both teams and Disney World? Did anyone see/hear anything else?

PoTCGuy

should-be-BELLE said:
Being a Pittsburgh resident.. I got a little caught up in post-game craziness and didn't pay attention to whether or not anyone said the famous line. I didn't see Hines Ward say it for the short amount of time I watched him..but I did see a commercial with both teams and Disney World? Did anyone see/hear anything else?

I guess this is old news, but the commercial I saw yesterday showed Hines saying "I'm going to Disney World!" in the first part, then at the end of the commercial they cut back to a clip of him standing next to Bettis and saying "..and I'm taking The Bus!".

Go Steelers!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom