Super Bored

NowInc

Original Poster
Yep...thats right..tonight Im not just bored..I am SUPER BORED.

So far tonight...since I got home at 11pm..I have::

Sketched
Read
Cleaned (amazing eh?)
Organized my computer

...and now its almost 3 am...im not REMOTLY tired..and I cant think of anything else to do..any suggestions?

Lance

Can you tell I'm bored as well.....

Had to do it, you said no one has stolen it yet, thought I'd do some theaving.

Dawn S

You aren't the only one! I've been extremely hyper all night & I really wish I could just calm down & go to sleep. This is ridiculous & Ive completely run out of amusement over here! :(

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by Dawn S
You aren't the only one! I've been extremely hyper all night & I really wish I could just calm down & go to sleep. This is ridiculous & Ive completely run out of amusement over here! :(

LoL..go to boomers ;)

Just make sure you are packing heat...dont want anything bad to happen to ya :)

Dawn S

Originally posted by NowInc

LoL..go to boomers ;)

Just make sure you are packing heat...dont want anything bad to happen to ya :)

Thanks for the show of concern, but I'll pass. Watching CSPAN sounds more appealing than Boomers! :hurl:

NowInc

Original Poster

Thanks for the show of concern, but I'll pass. Watching CSPAN sounds more appealing than Boomers! :hurl:

LoL...not a risk taker eh?? I made that mistake a few times..even road that rollercoaster..the one thats nothing more than termites holding hands...woooooo....

Im actually finding amusment looking off my balcony..its a nice night tonight..and the ocean is soothing me...for now....

Dawn S

The topic of boredom has led me to wonder something. Why do we buy the hype about satellites? Yeah, there's more channels...more channels of nothing to watch. I will sit here & scroll through the stupid menu for 15 minutes only to find there is nothing on. :mad:

Fortunately, I was able to find something mildly appealing... "Sweet November", but even this has it's pitfalls. The ending truly stinks! :rolleyes:

Nevermind me, my glass is currently half-empty.

NowInc

Original Poster
The topic of boredom has led me to wonder something. Why do we buy the hype about satellites? Yeah, there's more channels...more channels of nothing to watch. I will sit here & scroll through the stupid menu for 15 minutes only to find there is nothing on. :mad:

Fortunately, I was able to find something mildly appealing... "Sweet November", but even this has it's pitfalls. The ending truly stinks! :rolleyes:

Nevermind me, my glass is currently half-empty.

I have been sitting here watching DVDs all night..right now im on Labrynth...next on my list is Willow...

I have Basic cable...so you can imagine how little I have to watch ;)

Dawn S

LoL...not a risk taker eh?? I made that mistake a few times..even road that rollercoaster..the one thats nothing more than termites holding hands...woooooo....

Im actually finding amusment looking off my balcony..its a nice night tonight..and the ocean is soothing me...for now....

I wouldn't get on that coaster for anything! I went there a couple of months ago on a date & the poor guy was practically begging. No way! Not I! I'll do WDW coasters, with some urging, but I know too many people linked to that place & that's enough to scare me away from that rickety thing.

It is a great night out! I considered biking out to the beach for a bit...just a bit too far to see it from the house...But lately there has been an influx of homeless people hanging out at Young Circle, so I think I'll just stay safely at home & enjoy my sappy girlie movies. :D

NowInc

Original Poster

I wouldn't get on that coaster for anything! I went there a couple of months ago on a date & the poor guy was practically begging. No way! Not I! I'll do WDW coasters, with some urging, but I know too many people linked to that place & that's enough to scare me away from that rickety thing.

It is a great night out! I considered biking out to the beach for a bit...just a bit too far to see it from the house...But lately there has been an influx of homeless people hanging out at Young Circle, so I think I'll just stay safely at home & enjoy my sappy girlie movies. :D

I dont know what scares me more..the coaster itself...or the people who run it. I went on it on a Dare..and i will NEEEEEEVER ride it again...i felt like I was going to die...

Ah..part of the bliss of being 14 floors up is not having to deal with the spoiled homeless of south florida. I can sit at home and enjoy the view without worrying about getting hassled or mugged...which is honeslty one of my biggest fears..me being so skinny and all...

Lance

I have been sitting here watching DVDs all night..right now im on Labrynth...next on my list is Willow...

The Labrynth with David Bowie and the Muppets? Cause that movie is a classic, I haven't seen it in years..........one of the first vhs' I ever saw and it of course is a favorite.

All my friends make fun of me cause I like Willow, I think Val Kilmer is the funniest piece of work in that!!!

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by Lance

The Labrynth with David Bowie and the Muppets? Cause that movie is a classic, I haven't seen it in years..........one of the first vhs' I ever saw and it of course is a favorite.

All my friends make fun of me cause I like Willow, I think Val Kilmer is the funniest piece of work in that!!!

Yep..thats the Labrynth im talking about..its the first DVD i bought..well worth it too..great movie...

And I agree..Willow rocks..and Val Kilmer was perfect for that role ;)

Dawn S

Ah..part of the bliss of being 14 floors up is not having to deal with the spoiled homeless of south florida. I can sit at home and enjoy the view without worrying about getting hassled or mugged...which is honeslty one of my biggest fears..me being so skinny and all...

This place is scary in general! Spending my teen years here, I was certain I'd be dead by 21. Broward County will make anyone paranoid. I am glad to say though that this neighborhood is a pretty good one. I haven't had any problems. The place before this was a nightmare. I was in a duplex next door to a looney with a SEVERE drug problem. He went nuts one night at 3 AM pounding on my door & I moved the next day. Now, I'm happy to be surrounded by retirees. :D This place is very intimidating for someone who grew up in a teeny speck of a Southern town. :lol:

NowInc

Original Poster

This place is scary in general! Spending my teen years here, I was certain I'd be dead by 21. Broward County will make anyone paranoid. I am glad to say though that this neighborhood is a pretty good one. I haven't had any problems. The place before this was a nightmare. I was in a duplex next door to a looney with a SEVERE drug problem. He went nuts one night at 3 AM pounding on my door & I moved the next day. Now, I'm happy to be surrounded by retirees. :D This place is very intimidating for someone who grew up in a teeny speck of a Southern town. :lol:

Lets see...I used to live in the dorms over at sunrise and US-1...that was...interesting...

Then I moved to a nice little hole on SR84...next to the airport..so that was..noisey...

Then I moved to Delray into a retirment community...it was quiet..but living in Gods waiting room wasnt my cup of tea...

Then I moved to orlando for a while...

Now im in North Miami/Aventura...I LOOOOOOVE it here. Too bad its so friggen expensive..and everything closes at 10pm.

Maria

Oh wow.... I left to write an email, come back and this is the only thread with new posts!

I´m calling this a night..... see you all tomorrow! :kiss:

Buenas noches! :snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom