Sunshine Seasons?

Ali Mouse

Original Poster
Does anyone know if you can substitute sides at Sunshine Seasons? For example with the chicken could you get mashed potatoes and corn instead of the black beans and rice... I have a picky 10 year old who I would not see wanting the beans and rice but wanting the chicken with mashed potatoes and corn! Just thought someone might know!

piglet21

Does anyone know if you can substitute sides at Sunshine Seasons? For example with the chicken could you get mashed potatoes and corn instead of the black beans and rice... I have a picky 10 year old who I would not see wanting the beans and rice but wanting the chicken with mashed potatoes and corn! Just thought someone might know!
I've substituted fried rice for lo mein noodles plenty of times! I think as long as the sides are at the same station you should be ok!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yep you basically just make up your own dish from what is on offer at each station.

Ali Mouse

Original Poster
Thank you for the responses! Sunshine Seasons here we come!!!!!
I'm excited about the strawberry shortcake!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom