Summer included!-AP Seasonal Block Out dates

DisneyNirvana

I might keel over right now folks!! My husband was reading through the latest Mickey Monitor( Feb.) for annual passholders and he brought this to my attention.

In small print on the bottom of the last page, called "passholder calendar" it says the following (very disturbing, may I add):

Seasonal Block out dates: April 8-21, 2006; June 10- August 17th, 2006
THAT'S THE WHOLE SUMMER!!!!!!
and also Dec. 22, 2006 5, 2007

Somebody tell me this ain't happening! Does this mean that there will be NO AP room discounts offered for this summer?? I've been holding out for June dates! :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Neverwhere

mhead said:
AP rate smay usually come out, but they do not ALWAYS come out - just ask me and the other lucky guests that were caught in the blackhole period between codes and BRP last year.:hammer:

I was one of the freaks who liked the BRP. I booked BWI with $70/night off my room way in advance. Codes aren't as good for people who like to plan way ahead. I really want to know what I can get off my October trip, but I probably won't know until mid summer...

Upvote 0

GoofyFan1

I'm planning three trips this year, and unfortunately being a teacher I can only go during the busy times; summer, Christmas, school breaks. This is the first time I bought an AP. Now my question, how far in advance does Disney release room discounts? Our next trip will be July 6th.

Upvote 0

Tigger64

GoofyFan1 said:
I'm planning three trips this year, and unfortunately being a teacher I can only go during the busy times; summer, Christmas, school breaks. This is the first time I bought an AP. Now my question, how far in advance does Disney release room discounts? Our next trip will be July 6th.

Also a teacher and I'm wondering when late June will be out too!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom