Suggestions?

cpdak98

just thought you'd all want to know that you can purchase your park passes at The Disney Store for approx $15 less than the gate prices. (the last price increase didn't affect the TDS park passes)

4 day hopper adult is $204.48
child is $161.88

unfortunately those are the only prices I can remember :confused:

TDS sells the 4&5 day hoppers and the 5,6&7 day hopper plus ... all passes include the FL sales tax and unused days never expire.

I'll try to get the other prices when I go to work on Saturday, if y'all would like them.

SONiCSenshi

The All New Mickey Mouse Club at Disney-MGM Studios

Does anyone hear know where in Disney-MGM Studios The All New Mickey Mouse Club/MMC (1989-1996) was filmed and what is there now? Thanks

luvJC4saken

Birnbaum vs. Frommers

I was wondering which guide is more useful as far as crowd patterns go and figuring out the best times to visit each park/attraction. I've had great success with Birnbaum's Official Guide, but I've never used the sample itiniraries in Frommer's Unofficial one.

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
I personally am a slightly lunatic fan of the Unofficial Guides. I have the last three for WDW, as well as Disneyland Paris, Paris, and California. It talks about traffic patterns, gives touring plans, and brief details on all attractions, resorts and restaurants. The books are quite lengthy, but definitely worth it. I did try one Birnbaum's guide, and felt like I was reading a brochure for WDW, no real information that I was looking for. Hope that helps.

GoofyFan1

luvJC4saken said:
I was wondering which guide is more useful as far as crowd patterns go and figuring out the best times to visit each park/attraction. I've had great success with Birnbaum's Official Guide, but I've never used the sample itiniraries in Frommer's Unofficial one.

I use my Birnbaums all the time.....but I just bought a Passporter:WDW! I really like this book.

There a tips, great maps, and in the back are pockets for planning and each day of your trip. They also include a wabsite directory You can also update your copy's information online.

patelaine1953

Has anyone tried www.allearsnet.com
That is a great site with lots of tips as well as photos of the resorts (all kinds of room photos), menus for all the restaurants, etc. You can sign up for their weekly email with additional info. I love it.....especially trying to guess the riddle in the weekly email. Sometimes I get it but most times I don't.

Tim G

Telephone numbers

All Star Movies:..................................................................407-939-7000
All Star Music:....................................................................407-939-6000
All Star Sports:...................................................................407-939-5000
Animal Kingdom Lodge:.........................................................407-938-3000
Barber Shop Appointments Main Street USA, (Magic Kingdom):....407-824-6550
Beach Club:.......................................................................407-934-8000
Beach Club Villas:................................................................407-934-2175
Boardwalk Inn/Villas:............................................................407-939-5100
Caribbean Beach:................................................................407-934-3400
Central Lost and Found:........................................................407-824-4245
Contemporary:....................................................................407-824-1000
Coronado Springs:................................................................407-939-1000
Central Reservations Office (CRO):..........................................407-934-7639
Disney MGM Studios Production Information:.............................407-560-7299
Disney Switchboard:.............................................................407-824-2222
Disney Village Marketplace Information:....................................407-828-3800
Fort Wilderness:...................................................................407-824-2900
Grand Floridian:....................................................................407-824-3000
Guest Services Mail Order:.....................................................407-363-6200
Kennel:...............................................................................407-824-6568
KinderCare (Babysitting):.......................................................407-827-5444
Medical Care (in Walt Disney World):........................................407-648-9234
Old Key West:.....................................................................407-827-7700
Pleasure Island Information:...................................................407-934-7781
Polynesian:.........................................................................407-824-2000
Pop Century:.......................................................................407-938-4000
Port Orleans French Quarter:..................................................407-934-5000
Port Orleans Riverside:...........................................................407-934-6000
Walt Disney World Gift Certificates:..........................................407-824-4321
Walt Disney World Transportation:...........................................407-824-4321
Wilderness Lodge:................................................................407-824-3200
Wilderness Lodge Villas:.........................................................407-938-4300
Yacht Club:.........................................................................407-934-7000

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
How about a new thread in this new forum so that I can put all of the different discount codes for WDW there. It would be much easier than having a million and one on the other forums with people asking about them. I could just put the info in this new forum. How about Discount and Special Codes or AP and Special Discount codes?

Pam

Al

Here are some addresses (some of them may be out of date, if you know of any errors let me know and i'll edit):

Mr. Marty Sklar
Vice Chairman & Principal Creative Executive
Walt Disney Imagineering
1401 Flower Street
Glendale, CA 91221

Mr. Michael Eisner
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Mr. James A. Rasulo
Chairman & President
Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Mr. Al Weiss
President
The Walt Disney World Resort
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Mr. Lee Cockerell
Executive Vice President of Walt Disney World Operations
1375 Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000

Mr. Phil Holmes
Vice President of the Magic Kingdom
PO Box 10000

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Walt Disney World Guest Relations
PO Box 10000

Letters to the Editor
The Orlando Sentinel
633 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801-1349
Fax: 407.420.5286

Or you may want to use a web based email form to get in touch with WDW:

http://studio.go.com/cgi-bin/gmail/generic_mail.cgi?template=disneyworld/form.tpl :wave:

MouseCrazy

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but it would be very helpful if you posted explanations for all the "Magic Your Way" ticket choices, explaining plus features and breakdowns of exactly what the different tickets cost or save you per day. If you have a site somewhere with this information, it would be most useful.

Videoteck

danamarie27 said:
I have said it once, I will say it again. I want a Villian Character meal. As, my thread states, one to match the theme of Fantasmic! would be awesome. I love the villians and Disney doesn't pay tribute enough to the characters every one loves to hate. But, it just my opinion. Thanks for passing it on.. This site is wonderful for infomation.

wow yea that would be cool! I think the villians are some of the most special among all the Disney characters how come they dont have a character meal?

Tara Stone

I have said it once, I will say it again. I want a Villian Character meal. As, my thread states, one to match the theme of Fantasmic! would be awesome. I love the villians and Disney doesn't pay tribute enough to the characters every one loves to hate. But, it just my opinion. Thanks for passing it on.. This site is wonderful for infomation.

There used to be a villian character meal at thr Grand Floridian at 1900 Park Fare. Hook, Malificent, The Red Queen etc. I remember my little one walking past the resturant and the Queen running out after her...Perhaps she got carried away. This may explain why it's no longer there. I don't know how they could reconcile (as in the almighty $$$$) a meal that children won't enjoy because they're scared. It would be fun for adults but, would Disney be realizing full dollar potential? I'd go to it w/ my Husband though!:p

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I went with my family back in 97 when they had the Villian character meal at the Grand Floridian. It was pretty cool. The villians didn't bother my kids. They were 5 and 10 at the time.

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
They chased the kids??? Wow, I didn't think that they could do that. I can see how that may be a bit terrifying for young children.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom