Suggestions to get to Tampa to WDW

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Long story short, the cost of flights from Bos->MCO is in the 600 to 700 dollar range (one way), but I snagged a flight to Tampa for 1/2 that price - woohoo. We're planning on staying at Disney for a week and so now the quandry is how to get from TPA to WDW and then at the end of the week return

I see my options as
1. Car rental - looks to be about 600+ for the week we're there
2. Shuttle service (does one exist?)
3. Limo
4. Uber/Taxi

My knee jerk reaction is #1, as that provides my family I the freedom, but truth be told, the car will be sitting at the resort and since we're now charged a fee I'm paying disney for no reason at all.

I have no idea how much a limo service costs but i suspect it will be more then the car rental and that's probably just one way (I also need a return trip)

Thoughts/suggestions

MickeyCB

Did you reverse that procedure to return to Tampa? Also did they charge you a fee for not returning it to your originating location? Does Disney have an “Official” rental car company?
We didn't go back to Tampa, we used the ME and flew out of MCO.
And I don't think they charged us a fee exactly, but it is a little more expensive to drop it on property. But it saves a tremendous amount of time.
I simply rented through Alamo because that is the car place on property (or was at the time). It is near the Grand Floridian and the MK entrance. This was in the summer of 19.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom