Suggestions for unique snack/dessert

Turtlekrawl

Original Poster
As our kids age, our WDW trips increasingly revolve around food/drink. One of the new favorite activities is finding new snacks or desserts that we haven’t tried before. For this past trip, the Peter Pan float at Storybook Treats was a hit with the kids. My wife and I fell in love with the GF churros at Nomad Lounge. So I’m looking for suggestions for any other relatively unique favorites resort-wide? Not the obvious (dole whip, citrus swirl, churros, popcorn, etc.)

Oh... and not opposed to alcohol containing varietals

JIMINYCR

I fell in love with the Carrot cake cookie at DHS at the Starbucks coffee shop on Hollywood Boulevard, this past trip. I went back for several.

Phonedave

Lefse and School Bread at the bakery in Norway.

If you have had them before, it is no different than anywhere else, but if you have never had them and you don't live in an area that has Scandinavian festivals (or have a Norwegian grandmother :) ) then they are worth a try - unless you hate cardamom - if so, skip the school bread.

-dave

Mickey5150

Croque Glace... from the ice cream shop in France. It's an ice cream sandwich in a brioche bun. You choose the ice cream and the sauce and then they put it in a brioche bun and put it in a special press that seals in all the incredible goodness. So good.

Jon81uk

The most unique I had last trip was "The American Dream" from a kiosk at America at Epcot.
Blue slushy, vanilla soft-serve and red slushy to give a red, white and blue drink/dessert.
It was definitely unique and different!

anchorman314

At Goofy's Candy Co. in Disney Springs, you can create your own treat. You pick a base (gingerbread cookie, krispie treat, pretzel rods, marshmallows, maybe one other), a type of chocolate to dip it in, then topping(s) to completely coat it in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom