subs for sale?

extinctlover244

i've got other info.

it is my understanding from a brief interview with a high-ranking cast member, that of the fourteen origional nautilae, eight were put on mothballs in ol' uncle walts big junkyard of wonders, three of them were sunk off cast away key, and three were scrapped for parts:( :cry: . (this is what i'd do to the guy who closed 20k if i got my hands on him :hammer: :fork: :brick: while doing this :cool: :lol: and:wave: )

hope this helped!

mrtoad said:
I had also read that one was put in the Smithsonian but I don't know if that is true or not.

No, Eisner donated a Dumbo and a teacup to the American History Museum in Washington, DC (the smithsonian) but not any of the subs. i went by a couple weeks ago just to see them. it was weird seeing them detached and unmoving

planet7

extinctlover244 said:
ithis is what i'd do to the guy who closed 20k if i got my hands on him :hammer: :fork: :brick: while doing this :cool: :lol: and:wave: )

That would be Michael Ovitz, with plenty of help from the Operations team at WDW. A curse upon them all! :fork: And I'd like to personally extend that curse to whoever greenlighted the destruction of the very atmospheric lagoon, for Pooh's Little Bit of Nothing Spot.

G7

planet7

mrtoad said:
I had also read that one was put in the Smithsonian but I don't know if that is true or not.

A little O/T, but I heard once that they'd put one of the orignal Mark I (or Mark III) "bubble top" Disneyland monorail front cabs in the Smithsonian. I went about 7-8 years ago, and couldn't for the life of me find it. Of course, they do rotate their collections, but I'd like to know if it ever existed there at all. Has anyone seen it?

G7

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom