Stupid Question About Royal Pacific Hotel

Snapper Bean

Original Poster
I have a fairly stupid question regarding the Royal Pacific Hotel. How do you get to the parks/CityWalk from the Royal Pacific Hotel? I understand that there is a boat launch. Is there also a walking path? How far is it? Is there any other transportation to the parks? How far away is the walk? Thanks in advance.

Snapper Bean

TTATraveler

The walking path from the Royal Pacific is a very nice walk, the boat is a cool ride too. The path ends near the entrace to IOA. The boat will drop you off in the middle of CityWalk, in between the entrances to USF AND IOA.

Pongo

I would tell you to walk for sure. When I stayed there, we saw a boat at the dock at the hotel and we decided to walk there. We got there before the boat did.

The path is windy and fairly scenic. It spits you out right next to Margaritaville, and for some reason, they had a scurity guard checking bags at the intersection.

Snapper Bean

Original Poster
Pongo said:
I would tell you to walk for sure. When I stayed there, we saw a boat at the dock at the hotel and we decided to walk there. We got there before the boat did.

The path is windy and fairly scenic. It spits you out right next to Margaritaville, and for some reason, they had a scurity guard checking bags at the intersection.

Thanks everyone for the good advice. We arrive tomorrow for a 4 day weekend and are very much looking forward to our trip. One more question if anyone has any thoughts? What's the best place for a quick small breakfast at the Royal Pacific or CityWalk?

TTATraveler

Snapper Bean said:
Thanks everyone for the good advice. We arrive tomorrow for a 4 day weekend and are very much looking forward to our trip. One more question if anyone has any thoughts? What's the best place for a quick small breakfast at the Royal Pacific or CityWalk?

There is a small coffee bar/counter on the same floor as the lobby checkin where you can get bagels, muffins, cereal, fruit, and beverages. There are plenty of chairs and sofas to sit down. The food is a bit pricey, but that would be your quickest. Islands (I think that is the name of the restaurant?) offers a buffet and a la carte menu for breakfast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom