Stumped on a trivia quesion

hijinx

Original Poster
I was just asked which of the 7 lands in the Magic Kingdom is the largest. I was thinking Tomorrowland, however it will obviously be Fantasyland after the expansion. Anyone know the correct answer?

Captain Hank

If you include all of Tom Sawyer's Island and the Rivers of America, I'd say Frontierland is the largest. Otherwise, it's pretty close between Fantasyland (if you include the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea site) and Tomorrowland.

Walt Disney1955

Definitely a toss up between Tommorowland and Adventureland for me just by looking with the naked eye. This is if you include Jungle Cruise of course As for walking I think you have to walk further in Tommorowland than any other park but with the size of the rides and such I think you would have to include Adventureland into the mix

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Well...since the Riverboat is technically a Liberty Square attraction, that means the the river itself is it's track, making the river itself part of LS.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Rob562

Well...since the Riverboat is technically a Liberty Square attraction, that means the the river itself is it's track, making the river itself part of LS.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

True, but TSI and its rafts are listed as a Fronteirland attraction... So either you'd have to split the RoA and island between the two, or give the river to LS and the Island to F'land... ;)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom