• Old Key West

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • beach club villa

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Other...

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

CaptainAmerica

Old Key West for me. I prefer the "neighborhood" layout where you drive up to your individual building and there are only fourish units in each rather than the large hotel-style layout of Beach Club. Parking is also way easier. Definitely more action/variety at Beach Club, but that's what visiting the boardwalk is for. I'd rather stay in a quiet place and do my visiting at a busier place.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
We prefer the much larger studios at OKW. BCV is finally getting some love, so that might change once it's all done.

freediverdude

Once again, the answer is "it depends". Do you want a larger room and more laid back atmosphere, and parking right in front of your room (often nice tranquil balcony overlooking a golf course as well), or do you want the Beach Club pool, walk to Epcot, more restaurant choices within walking distance, but busier atmosphere and parking in a big lot.

gooftroop5

Depends on a few things. We LOVE OKW. We drive - cars parked right outside. We like the layout - much quieter. We need 2 beds. OKW studios are slightly bigger. OKW was recently updated. With all that said BCV have an awesome location and pool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom