Stuck on Dino!, Horse Poo!, IASW Paint! 3/1/05 Big Pic Update!

thimblekisses

Original Poster
Stuck on Dino!, Horse Poo!, IASW Paint! 3/1/05 Big Pic Update!- Long download!

Ok, this is a joint post by Ryland (tk421-sw) and me, thimblekisses. (I need some points for good pics! ;)

We went to MK and AK this past tuesday and had an...interesting time, to say the least. Well I'll let the pictures do the talking. We'll add more text in just a bit. Thanks!

Starting with my favorite of the day...
10104374qu.jpg

10104323tb.jpg

Ahhh, wet paint!

10104343ud.jpg

The Barber Shop Quartet was out right after opening.
10104396jm.jpg

Ahh, the castle! See how sparkly! You can see it sparkling from the monorail!

10104414tc.jpg

Welcome, Cheshire Cat..

10104432ty.jpg

Bow to the king... (Louie, that is!)

10104469ww.jpg

We got brackets!- lets get that screen!

10104503wg.jpg

Painting the outside of IASW- it smelled like paint the whole day! You could smell it all the way from the castle!

10104520ds.jpg

I like the lamp posts.

tigger248

Thanks for the update!

Good to see the support for the screen on the castle in. I guess it's just a matter of time until the actual screen is installed.

Rcoaster809

Great Pictures!!!
I cant wait to see the castle in person. It looks like they will have a lot of patching up to do after the 50th Celebration is over.

thimblekisses

Original Poster
10104581fw.jpg

I'm guessing new pavment..
10104667ww.jpg

We were excited to get on Astro but came over and found it closed for tech problems, opened later that day. We still never got on it!

10104680ov.jpg

So we made our own fun...

10104706hw.jpg

Luckily, oops, I mean, sadly Stitch was closed down also for tech problems. It was an odd day there!

10104729cl.jpg

Ah, noodles... I need you.

10104739ig.jpg

thimblekisses

Original Poster
On the inside of the noodle...

10104744dd.jpg

Inside 2

10104786jb.jpg

Yeah, the invisible horse is back (It was gone for a while, in case anyone was wondering.....)

10104829ll.jpg

However, the horse poo was unfortunately quite visible. This poo was here for a while, and we saw many many people step over it.

10104853wa.jpg

Rehab in front of Mickey's toon town fair!

10104860nw.jpg

Inside..

10104878dx.jpg

We decided to take a small break down the path to and from Toon town. Dorks with azaleas!

10104880su.jpg

Umm...

On to AK soon! Wait for video of us WALKING THE WHOLE TRACK after the ride broke down. More soon!

imagineersrock

welcome to the boards, and thanks so much for this great photo update! I'm off to bed now, but I'll be sure to check out the rest tomorrow morning!

:)

thimblekisses

Original Poster
10104930ic.jpg

We missed Thumper! I even brought my old stuffed one with me! The CM told us the he "hopped away at 2:00"- great.

These next few are from when we got stuck on Dino. The ride just stopped. It was VERY disturbing to walk the whole track as well. We had never been on the ride before, so we were a little disappointed. We might have found the whole experience much more exciting if it hadn't spoiled the ending and all the effects for us. I am getting the 3-5 min video ready so I may see if I can get it hosted on the site, I don't really have a good way right now..

10104960ho.jpg

10105033qs.jpg

Us walking. My stuffed Thumper experienced this whole adventure with us!

I'll work on a longer text post tomorrow explaining the whole event. Stay tuned!

thimblekisses

Original Poster
PhotoDave219 said:
Pan & Wendy went up last night, was too dark when i got to MK today to get a photo....

Awesome! Can't wait, I will be there today, but not at MK; too bad.
I can't believe I missed Pan and Wendy by one day! I was dying to see them, they're my favorites. I've been waiting!!!!

thimblekisses

Original Poster
ME! me! me!

Just so you all know, I'm the other mouse-eared shadow in Ryland's (tk421-sw) avatar pic. We're co-posting this one! I have the pics and he has the smarts.Thanks, Ryland! :kiss:

Brooke

That must have been weird to walk the Dinosaur track. I've gotten stuck on that ride so many times near the ending but I've never had to get out of the car before!

Oh, and thank you for the pictures! :)

NADisney

Great Pics!! Loved the video also,I'v beened stuck on Dino but never got the chance to walked the track. :sohappy: :sohappy: :wave:

WDWCPbrandon

great video! i enjoyed it.
I would be kind of disappointed too if it were my first time going on it and then having to go through an evac, especially when you see how unimpressive it all looks with the worklights on

DisneySaint

What would cause an evacuation short of like a fire or something? I was watching that video and all I could think was "wow this is just a bad, bad show". All I could think of what the rest of the people and think maybe it was all their first time to Disney and here they are walking the tracks to a ride - and some of them were kids. It must be some killer emergency to have to make folks walk the track. :lookaroun I just feel bad for them, I guess, even though I know it IS unavoidable.

tk421-sw

I asked if it was another fire, and the CM said no, that the computer system was having problem, or something. So the ride just stopped. It was odd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom