structure being erected in Television (cast member) lot at DHS.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Thanks for the heads up. Traveling the 1st-9th with a group of 6, and Saturday the 8th was supposed to be our day in DHS. Will definitely make sure to change that up now, since we have two first timers who've never had an opportunity to see Indy.
I could be wrong, but in my experience they only cut back the showings of Indy not cancelling it, Then again its been a few years since I had a trip during the big Cheerleading season.

freediverdude

No, it's the new Central MyMagic+ Service Center. Soon there will be queue lines set up around it, and kiosks and iPad syncing and charging centers installed.

awesomeinabox

I could be wrong, but in my experience they only cut back the showings of Indy not cancelling it, Then again its been a few years since I had a trip during the big Cheerleading season.
They cancel the show for whatever days the girls preform based on event size because they need to roll out the mats/banners/etc.
Some events yield a ton of teams and require the entire day, others only have a few. I would plan on it being out all day long.

Voxel

President of Progress City
I'm pretty sure this is the Millennium Falcon walk through.
Nah, your wrong. They couldn't afford the Falcon so all we are getting is Eagle 5
SpaceballsEagle5_0021_Layer1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom