Strollers

The Mom

Premium Member
Original Poster
In another post, Smee talked about strollers. My kids are beyond that stage, but way back when I used the old turquoise blue metal ones. They were fabulous! Lots of storage room in the back,and even on top, you could wipe them off if they got caught in the rain, and the front adjustable footrests were real heel killers if you banged into someone! Great for crowd control. What do people do to keep the new ones dry? Also, is the akwardness of the double ones worth the convenience of not pushing 2 strollers? Is it cheaper to rent one? I know most of you don't have to deal with any of this, but other people do read this board for info.

M

Mr Lightbeer

I have to agree with you that the blue strollers were great have used a single one, two single ones and a double one on seperate occasions I hasten to add, the only trouble is that for little people like me (4ft 11ins and98lb) the double strollers are extremly heavy, so poor lightbeer got stuck with it most of the time. They were fantastic for carrying all the bits you needed for a day in the park with little ones and kept the sun off or the rain. We haven't used the new type, but did use the Dolphin type in Seaworld, the kids liked the idea of sitting in a Dolphin, but they didn't keep the sun or the rain off and didn't recline so the little one's couldn't have a very comfortable sleep.
One suggestion though if staying for quite a while we usually do three weeks it could work out cheaper buying a basic stroller from the Wal-mart and dumping it at the end of your trip as 6 or 7 $per day soon adds up

Sadly our stroller days are over, but I suppose I could get one for myself and the kids and lightbeer could push me around
;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom