Strollers in Circlevision Theaters?

PeoplemoverTTA

Original Poster
We're taking my daughter for our first trip next month and she'll be 7 months old, so we rented a stroller and are shipping down a bunch of supplies ahead of time to minimize the amount of stuff we have to lug around the airport.

We're thinking about which rides and attractions we can/will do with her, and I wondered about the Circlevision theaters - can she sleep in her stroller in them, or do we have to park them outside? I've never thought about it before, and am curious.

WDWDreamer4

I am pretty sure we were asked to park it outside and carry the baby inside. I used a carrier with all of our children on their first trips (aged 5 weeks, 4 months, 4 weeks and 6 months). So that wasn't an issue. The area inside the circle vision could deal with a small umbrella stroller, but nothing bigger as the lines are narrow. I think when the kids were able to walk we folded the stroller and carried it in so we didn't have to hunt it down afterwards.

PeoplemoverTTA

Original Poster
I am pretty sure we were asked to park it outside and carry the baby inside. I used a carrier with all of our children on their first trips (aged 5 weeks, 4 months, 4 weeks and 6 months). So that wasn't an issue. The area inside the circle vision could deal with a small umbrella stroller, but nothing bigger as the lines are narrow. I think when the kids were able to walk we folded the stroller and carried it in so we didn't have to hunt it down afterwards.

This is super helpful - thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom