Strollers?!?! 3yr old & 9 month old

WeluvMickey

Hello...

HELP!! What do I do??!?

Traveling with DH & 2 daughters..3yr & 9 month old?!?!

What do I bring....

A single stroller for the 9 month old & an umbrella stroller for the 3yr old?!?!

A single stroller for the 9 month old..& rent a stroller there for the 3yr old?!?!

Rent a stroller there for both!??!

I dont know.....

I know the 3yr old wont be able to walk the whole day....&...I dont think the rented strollers would be very comfortable for the younger one to nap?!!?

Please help!!

gettingsmaller

2 yrs ago, we had DD6, DD4, DS2.
We took a single stroller that reclined, etc.. The 2yr old was in most of the time (developed a fever that I think was an ear infection) on the SECOND DAY, and spent a lot of time sleeping in the stroller. There was enough room for the 4 and 6 year olds to take a ride with brother sleeping in 'the back'. I was really amazed... how well my kids did was an answer to much prayer--they were troopers. Anyway, all this to say that the single worked okay for us--especially since it could accomodate 2 kids when it needed to.

This year, we're going in Sept, and they will be DD8, DD6, DS4. DS4 still needs naps. So, we're likely going to have an umbrella stroller. We also may do the midday room nap. Either way, I think we'll stand a good chance of at least 1 child having tired legs and needing to take a ride...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom