Stroller Choice

kar888

Hey everyone! I am looking for help with making a decision on a stroller to take to Disney. We will be leaving in a month and half. We currently have the Jeep umbrella stroller and I am thinking that this stroller will not be sufficient for my 18 month old son. We were looking at two different strollers. They are the Chicco C6 stroller or the Combi Flare Stroller. Is anyone familiar with these strollers and used them in the parks and getting on and off the bus? Any info anyone could give me would be great? Thanks:)

NewfieFan

Combi Flare is amazing! We've done two trips with it now. It rides excellent in the parks, easy to fold and get on and off the buses, holds a surprising amount of stuff in the basket, canopy gives decent coverage, and the recline is perfect for a nap! I give it two thumbs up!

Upvote 0

LivFreeorDisney

We have the Combi Flare and we are not using it on our disney trip on October. We're using our full size chicco because it has the most room for our DD and plenty of storage for all our stuff. The flare is a good stroller but the wheels are not that great for all situations.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

happymom52003

We have two of the Combis and love them. My daughter's has been through 6 Disney trips, many other vacations, and everyday use for the last four years and it is still in fantastic shape. Can't say enough good things about it...I would never take anything else to Disney!

Upvote 0

kar888

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the info. Did anyone find the Combi stroller to be wobbley? When we pushed it around in the store it didn't seem real sturdy. It was really easy to to shake side to side. Does the stroller have to be put together or does it come all in one piece? Maybe the store didn't put it together correctly.
Thanks again for all of the help!

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Thanks everyone for the info. Did anyone find the Combi stroller to be wobbley? When we pushed it around in the store it didn't seem real sturdy. It was really easy to to shake side to side. Does the stroller have to be put together or does it come all in one piece? Maybe the store didn't put it together correctly.
Thanks again for all of the help!

For the most part it is put together. You have to add the wheels (I think?) and the canopy! I can't remember exactly (and I've put together two of them)... getting forgetful in my old age!:animwink: But I do remember it being easy!

I've never really found it wobbley!?! And I'm pushing a big girl in mine now!

Upvote 0

redfive13

We bought the Combi Cosmo EX for our trip which starts tomorrow morning!! We had the same "what stroller to buy" dilemma and the Combi seemed like a good choice. I'll let you know in a week!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom