Stressing our trip on 10/1, need mouse money magic!!

Kristamouse

We are booked to arrived at PORS on Oct 1st. We have made some payments but still have a balance due on 8/18. I am stressing the remainder of the balance because of some unexpceted broken applicacnces (our dishwasher and our oven went out 24 hrs apart:brick:) and an oddly late medical bill from the birth of our son in April (though that was paid off in May BEFORE the booking of the trip :brick:and just found about the bill yesterday fingers crossed insurance will come through has not been submitted yet)
We do have a car for sale on Auto trader, Cars.com, newspaper and craigs list and were just hoping to save the money...am now getting worried about paying the balance before the 18th...
Just wanted to vent I knew my fellow disney addicts would understand! This our first trip for longer than 4 days and 1st in a mod, which we have to stay in b/c of 4 kids. We work very hard for our vacations and save all year, these unexpected things just really have me stressed and bummed out...hoping for some Disney Magic to get our car sold in time!

fosse76

While it is more expensive you are getting more for your money. You are increasing your square footage by around 75%, you gain a bathroom and a TV and the mini kitchen can be a big plus. I have done 2 rooms at a value, 1 moderate room and the value suite and of those 3 options the value suite will win out.

Well, if money is an issue then your point is irrelevant.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom