Streetmosphere Characters

ELopez

If I'm not mistaken, they aren't actual Disney characters. They are "actors" putting on a mini-show on the streets of MGM-Disney Studios. It's for the "atmosphere" of Hollywood, I think. Or something like that.

Momx3

One of my kids favorite things we saw was at MGM. It was 3 guys who come in a truck and are there to do a "watercheck". They were very funny and we still go around saying watercheck, watercheck, chestnuts, which is something they did in the skit.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
One of my kids favorite things we saw was at MGM. It was 3 guys who come in a truck and are there to do a "watercheck". They were very funny and we still go around saying watercheck, watercheck, chestnuts, which is something they did in the skit.

Ah yes. Hollywood Waterworks I believe. One is named Boss Goobleman. They are hilarious.

AliceWonderland

Original Poster
Hollywood Public Works... they were hilarious. Especially when they play the game where they throw plungers and try to get them to stick. I believe their names are Boss Gus Goobleman, Frederick Lewenowski, Sparky Sparks and Frankie Scottkey.

DisneyDellsDude

Hollywood Public Works... they were hilarious. Especially when they play the game where they throw plungers and try to get them to stick. I believe their names are Boss Gus Goobleman, Frederick Lewenowski, Sparky Sparks and Frankie Scottkey.
We watched those guys perform on Thanksgiving last year, and they were great!

xtimMOOthyx

Since we're on the topic, anyone know this woman's name? She's my favorite!

IMG_0703.png

Jorden

I think that might be roumer hasit. At least it looks somewhat like her (based off of me seeing her a few days ago).

Hmm she doesn't appear to be on that site you linked to however... I'm sure that was the name that was spoken...

BuzzComplexCM

Great website! Too bad they don't have some of the characters from the 90's when MGM first opened.

Many years ago my family and I became good friends with one of the characters, her street name was Helen Highwater. She was such a warm person and very caring. She always looked forward to our visits to WDW and whenever she saw us she would incorporate me and my sister into some sort of skit.

We became such good friends that she invited us to her home and met her husband and daughter. It's been awhile since we have seen "Helen", maybe she reads these boards. If she does, then Gary-Mikey says hello!

seabee1

I have never had the chance to see these characters.:( Where can I find them? We are going again in Oct. and would love to see them. I have actually walked around MGM looking for the Public Works guys with no luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom