Streaming The Magic - Facebook Page

Jimmy Thick

I was wondering if some of you realize there are teenagers making 6 figures A MONTH doing nothing but letting people watch them play video games on-line?

For every teenager making six figures a month there is a million kids still lucky to live at home making squat.

When I streamed I was making between 50-100k a year, and that took a lot of work and effort, the important word there being WORK. It's not easy to be consistent and fresh with content everyday, hour after hour and once you hit a wall and stay offline, every second you're forgotten.

Funny thing is, I'm making much much more just streaming drawing anime girls a few hours a day. If you have a marketable talent it can pay off, but the world of streaming is no get rich scheme, lets not gloss over that.

Gringrinngghost

You know, I briefly saw this long essay of a post of yours a few days ago and wanted to actually read it and reply accordingly. However, I'll be honest. As I am writing this, I still did not read 80% of what you wrote. As for the 20% I did read, I feel you went off on something totally from left field and you said a lot more then you should have. Smh.

I wrote it as my statement to refer back to on how people should be. While yes, I should have shortened my rather verbose posting that admittedly is long, it just makes it easier for myself to quote from down the line. I also have to be careful with what I say, since I don't want to reveal what I know about some of the content creators in this game, StreamingTheMagic included. It's also a blanket statement to refer one to read when they ask me, again to make my life simpler. There's only so much that I can say, without ing off certain people.

chretts

For every teenager making six figures a month there is a million kids still lucky to live at home making squat.

When I streamed I was making between 50-100k a year, and that took a lot of work and effort, the important word there being WORK. It's not easy to be consistent and fresh with content everyday, hour after hour and once you hit a wall and stay offline, every second you're forgotten.

Funny thing is, I'm making much much more just streaming drawing anime girls a few hours a day. If you have a marketable talent it can pay off, but the world of streaming is no get rich scheme, lets not gloss over that.
Nobody said it was easy or a get rich quick scheme. Also, it almost always takes "a lot of work and effort" to make 50-100k a year so not sure why you've included your earnings??

The point was-Why would people be interested and give money?
The answer was-Because people's tastes and interests vary and there are a ton of people out there.

I do appreciate you telling us about yourself tho, for whatever reason.

Kobe!!

Original Poster

Ummm...ok?
Nobody said it was easy or a get rich quick scheme. Also, it almost always takes "a lot of work and effort" to make 50-100k a year so not sure why you've included your earnings??

The point was-Why would people be interested and give money?
The answer was-Because people's tastes and interests vary and there are a ton of people out there.

I do appreciate you telling us about yourself tho, for whatever reason.
Right???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom