Strawberry Shotcake at Magic Kingdom?

Candyapple

Strawberry Shortcake at Magic Kingdom?

I need to find out if its still possible to get a real strawberry shortcake at Magic Kingdom. Years ago,I don't know what month it was, maybe its seasonal, They had a make your own strawberry shortcake stand under Goofy's barnstormer. It was located inside the fruit market. Anyone know if this is just seasonal or where I can find a true strawberry shortcake anywhere on site on Disney property. The real kind with a real buscuit and wipped cream.

I've been craving it for years, I go every August and its never there. Now I am going next week. Thanks so much.
:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Nansafan

I've only had Strawberry Shortcake once at WDW. It was at the Hoop-de-Doo Revue at Ft. Wilderness, summer of 1998. I don't know if that is still the dessert there or not. It was delicious.

Upvote 0

Bagheera

Try Beaches & Cream, Yacht Club Galley, Dolphin Fountain, Liberty Tree Tavern, and 1900 Park Fare. (Courtesy of a search of the menus at WDWIG.com)

Upvote 0

Katherine

Originally posted by Nansafan
I've only had Strawberry Shortcake once at WDW. It was at the Hoop-de-Doo Revue at Ft. Wilderness, summer of 1998. I don't know if that is still the dessert there or not. It was delicious.
They definitly are still serving it!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

"Strawberry Shotcake at Magic Kingdom" geeze, get my husbands hopes up and then dash them. He thought MK had some great "extra" added to the shortcake...just a shotglass full..hence the title "shotcake" ;)

Upvote 0

Candyapple

Original Poster
Dwarful, hahahaha, sorry, I realized my mistake and corrected it. It was funny though, I'm sure lots of people saw that too. It would be cool huh? LOL :slurp: :slurp:

For those who have visited the hoop de doo review recently, can you remember if the shortcake was made with a spongecake or real bisuit? Sorry, but I just love the real thing and we were thinking of maybe going to the hoop de doo review. I would definitely go though, if its just for the strawberry shortcake. PLease, oh pretty please.... anyone know?

Thanks to all your responses. I will look into them.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Jedi Osborn

I remember the shortcake in MK. My wife and I had some in Toontown on our honeymoon (and very first trip to Disney World). in October. The cake itself wasn't that good, so the next time we went through, we tossed the cake and had a bowl of strawberrys and whipped cream, it was great!!!! :D
We've been almost every year since and haven't seen it.

Upvote 0

WDWspider

Originally posted by Candyapple
Thank you so much, I'm there!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

btw... Garden Grill is a character all-you-can-eat meal on a slowly revolving restaurant. It is suggested you make PS arrangements if you plan to eat here, just be sure to save room for the Shortcake. I could only eat half of mine... it was delicious, but I was so full. :(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom