Strange schedule for NCL ship?

ChuckElias

Original Poster
It's Monday, so I turned on the Port Canaveral webcam to see the Dream. You know. As one does.

Anyway, the NCL Dawn is coming into port at 10:45 am. Just seems like an odd arrival time. So I checked the port schedule, and they're actually not due to arrive until 1 pm. They stay until 9. Just seemed like an unusual schedule. Especially since they were at sea yesterday. Seems like they could've come in earlier if they wanted to.

MaryJaneP

Advertisement
Another Monday (6/24/19) and another strange NCL occurrence. NCL Dawn now at DCL Port Canaveral terminal. What's up with that?

ChuckElias

Original Poster
Another Monday (6/24/19) and another strange NCL occurrence. NCL Dawn now at DCL Port Canaveral terminal. What's up with that?
The Dawn and the Sun were both in Port Canaveral today. They needed a second parking space and I guess they rented it from DCL, since the Dream was at Castaway Cay today. Interesting!

EOD K9

The Dawn and the Sun were both in Port Canaveral today. They needed a second parking space and I guess they rented it from DCL, since the Dream was at Castaway Cay today. Interesting!
Thats a tease if your're a Disney fan.

Top Bottom