Storing luggage

Mouseless2Long

I have a problem and thought maybe someone else might have had it too and wondered how you handled. There are 4 of us going to WDW (staying at the Polynesian) in late September for 4 days and then leaving for a 7-day cruise (not Disney cruise line). When we return we have 2 more days at The Wilderness Lodge in WDW.

It would be nice to not take everything on the cruise with us and wondered if The Polynesian or The Wilderness Lodge would hold some of our luggage for the 7 days while we are on the cruise. I'm sure if it was a Disney cruise, there wouldn't be a problem, but not sure in this case.

Anyone else ever had this situation?:veryconfu

AZDISNEYDVL

I would call ahead just to be safe. The resort I work at in Arizona stores luggage for guests who take a few days to go to Sedona or the Grand Canyon though. I do not see where they would have a problem with doing this as long as they have a proper luggage storage system. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Stitch's Cousin

I don't think you'll have any problems storing the luggage, after all, you will be returning to a Disney resort. This wouldn't be much different than shipping your luggage from home to the resort ahead of time (as I've heard people do). Your best bet is to call Wilderness Lodge and let them know ahead of time how long your looking to stow your bags - then also make sure you tell the bell hop when you drop off the bags. The Polynesian will likely even transport your bags to the WL for you.

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

It will be well worth it to call. FOr people who ship packages ahead to their WDW resort, the resort will generally hold the package for 5 days prior to check-in without charge. A 7-day cruise would exceed that, so a call would be a very good move.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom