stores

disneygirl03

I'd say the best store is the World of Disney in Downtown Disney, simply because it is so big and has a huge variety of merchandise to choose from. That's my opinion. :)

Upvote 0
My personal favorite store in the MK is Mickey's Star Traders in Tomorrowland. I always have to spend awhile wandering around and looking at all the merchandise. They have merchandise that I never see anywhere else. I love Mousegears at Epcot because it's SO big and has so much stuff. And I can't remember the name, but there's a little shop in MGM behind Voyage of the Little Mermaid that's sweet; however, I prefer the stores on Sunset Blvd. that are all interconnected. Of course, the best Disney store of all IS the World of Disney in DTD. They have EVERYTHING. :D Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

ddbutts1

Mouse Gear at Epcot, World of Disney at DTD just doesn't cut it anymore for me. Last trip WoD just didn't have the selection of merchandise that Mouse Gear has. Our opinion was that there are lot of different discounts that you can get at WoD and that they have decided to reduce their inventory there and put the really nice stuff in the parks, (no discounts).

Upvote 0

crazygirley

The Emporium at MK...only because it has just about everything there is to have. I also like World of Disney in Downtown Disney...it has just about everything the Emporium has but more. I'm talking about the generic things, however. One of my favorite specialty stores is Basin at DTD.

Upvote 0

stitch rocks

i agree with disney girl03... the world of disney has everything.... each time i go in there i get all excited and spend so much time in there...plus another perk is if u booked ur vacation through AAA u get 10% off ur bill there... how great is that!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom