Trip Report STOP RUINING MY HAPPY PLACE! Feb 2020 TR!

I'M BACK!

83929778_10216191568602005_7863406930755059712_o.jpg

I have been a fool y'all. I have sat here and read trip reports that detailed the struggles of traveling/vacationing with family and truly thought that I would never face that issue.

giphy.gif

Did I have plenty of drama and issues with my OWN family growing up going to Disney during my childhood? OF COURSE. But it feels so different when it is your own flesh and blood. So.. this TR is going to be an interesting one. But just know.. Ian (my husband) and I looked at each other at the end and said "I can't wait to come back just us".

SO..

When: January 29 - February 4, 2020
Who: ME (Annie), my husband Ian, his twin brother Nate, SIL Kristy, nephew Jaxon, Kristy's parents Dicky and Julie and Kristy's niece Aubrie

83903526_10216204656729200_8263814529759051776_o.jpg

Why: This trip was all about Jaxon's first trip to WDW. It was Nate's first trip as well! The rest of us had all been at least once.
Where: If you read my PTR, you know that we were upgraded from AS Sports to AKL! It was a fun surprise and one that everyone was very excited about.

Are you all ready to stick with me even if every day wasn't sunshine and rainbows and magic?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

RememberWhen

Thanks for the trip report! It’s been brightening my days... And I love the flash back photos. I should look through the photo album at my folks’ sometime. So many memories.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Glad you and Ian were able to "steal" some fun times for yourselves. 😊

Thank you for sharing your family's WDW trip with us. I enjoyed every single post and picture!

lindawdw

I binged your TR all day today and totally enjoyed following along! We love staying at AKL Jambo House with our DVC points and you had an incredible Savanna balcony view! I'm glad that you and Ian were able to do several things on your own as it really is so important to when taking an extended family trip! I'm sorry that your conference was cancelled for April but hopefully this virus will leave us by summer and we'll all have future WDW trips to look forward to! Thank you for taking us along on your adventures. :)

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
Smart idea, well done balancing couple time with family time. And I loved the flashback photos!! I wasn't lucky enough to go as a child, but even so, just looking at pics from my first trip 19 years ago brings back such good memories! Your evening pictures of MK are lovely, too. I loved this report, and here's to when we all get back to our Home!!

tabby1222

Looks like you all had so much fun in spite of the stress!!! I am sooo nervous about our trip in June, both because it will probably get cancelled, and if not, my best friend and her two kids are coming with. I don't want to hate going with her, but soooo nervous I will! I haven't seen them since we moved in October, but Disney is a beast of it's own...

LisaBelle

Your throwback photos are awesome! Just binge read your entire report! The after hours events are awesome! Glad you and Ian got to do that! So glad Jax enjoyed the characters and Aubrie got to ride SDMT! Thanks for sharing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom