Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

HauntedMansionFLA

well I know what would work but no one would be happy... so where stitch is ......... could be the jedi council... have yoda hologram in or another jedi.. then a battle breaks out and we all watch it... maybe animatronic jedis near us?? or even have someone break into the council and have a battle.... the chairs could move etc.... all animatronic, or holograms.. no physical actors please
latest
Better yet. Vader's escape like the alien encounter way back when.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Kali has an amazing queue, good storyline, beautiful rock work. All it needs is a little more kinetic energy. As for Rafiki, where else can you see a surgery on a lion?

Edit: other than the Internet

Kali has an OK queue, a vanished storyline and beautiful yet commonplace rockwork. All it needs is a multi-million dollar upgrade, a plot and more kinetic energy. As for Rafiki... It's Nahtazu!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Imagine an attraction where some random character from the Disney-owned IPs would pop into the teleportation chamber -- one time it might be Stitch, the next, Rocket, and the time after that, Groot...

Then open your imagination and include Donald Duck, Dr Strange, or even Loki...

Of course, that would take some money and time, and multiple AAs available under the stage to slide into place. I think that's probably beyond the reach of today's Imagineering crew...

No Name

I think the biggest problem with Kali is that people are expecting a second drop after the long stretch of movement following the first, but it never happens. That is a bit of a letdown. And people often don't come off soaked. Extending the ride and adding another drop is where the money'd be best put to use, in my opinion.

The ride itself very much fits the theme of the park though.

I'd be happy if that's an indirect replacement for Stitch's Great Escape for the 50th. There, I tried.

Eh Stich was ok but I'm perfectly fine with seeing this attraction go, put it this way If it was put up against any other attraction in Tomorrowland I'd pick this one to be removed

larandtra

Ill probably have a contrarian view in that I think that whole end of tomorrowland needs to be redone. Laugh Floor, Buzz, and Stitch all need to go and be replaced with better attractions. I could do without the speedway as well. But, we would eb talking about a LOT of money and creating people eating attractions that would help the flow of crowds. Not sure they will go that route long term.

Ill probably have a contrarian view in that I think that whole end of tomorrowland needs to be redone. Laugh Floor, Buzz, and Stitch all need to go and be replaced with better attractions. I could do without the speedway as well. But, we would eb talking about a LOT of money and creating people eating attractions that would help the flow of crowds. Not sure they will go that route long term.
Aw! but laugh floor is one of the best Tomorrowland attractions! granted it could be updated but I still would not want to see it disappear

larandtra

I think Laugh floor is fun to see now and then, but, I just dont see it as long term draw or an attraction people revisit. Im nto saying get rid of because I think its bad, but, get rid of in order to create something people will return to and will improve crowd flow. Thats a lot of area over there that could help alleviate a lot of crowds if it had better drawing attractions. While Buzz draws crowds, I doubt many dispute it may have outlived its life cycle in its current state. Either a reboot or a removal and replacement seem in order. But again, I just dont see them doing much to improve this area for a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom