Stitch's Great Escape closing for 2 day refurbishment in March

dumboflyer

Our extended family of 14 that travels to WDW every year or so has a wide range of ages, preferences, favorites, etc. Some people love rides that others in the family despise. There are several attractions that are generally favorable, and some generally unfavorable.

But the one question that *everyone* in our group would answer the same:

What is the worst attraction at WDW?
STITCH.

betty rose

Our extended family of 14 that travels to WDW every year or so has a wide range of ages, preferences, favorites, etc. Some people love rides that others in the family despise. There are several attractions that are generally favorable, and some generally unfavorable.

But the one question that *everyone* in our group would answer the same:

What is the worst attraction at WDW?
STITCH.
Totally agree.

Goofnut1980

Please don't stone me butttttttttttt. Isn't it better they pay the attractions a little attention rather than years of neglect? ie, the past 20 years for most things.. LOL We know they aren't going to spend the money to redo Tomorrowland...

betty rose

Please don't stone me butttttttttttt. Isn't it better they pay the attractions a little attention rather than years of neglect? ie, the past 20 years for most things.. LOL We know they aren't going to spend the money to redo Tomorrowland...
No stoners here (I'm from Colorado),;) Any redo is better than no redo, unless they just start over and put something worthy in Stitch's place.

rct247

It needs the attention. Two days not nearly enough time, but probably minimizing downtime. They spend those two days on the first two rooms, then they can reopen with only one theater up at a time and hopefully more time on the main theaters.

Lots of issues with the figures, audio, lighting, seats, and special effects.

NMBC1993

While I am by no means a fan of Stitch's Great Escape, there are one or two good things about it (not enough to warrant a stop every visit...or in years for that matter) but I do enjoy the Stitch Animatronic and it's always nice to see Skippy again, have to make sure he's doing ok.

A two day refurbishment is better than none at all. After all, the attraction is due for it's 10 year check-up.

Mickey81

I need to book a two day trip now. This being down, would make it awesome. Just seeing it closed. Not walking by, seeing the corralled first timers standing there with no idea for what is about to be stolen from them, precious moments of their lives. Its a heavy burden to bear sometimes. Atleast for 2 days, the world is a better place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom