Stitch Ride Video..........Spoiler

imagineer boy

Awesome! Thanks for the video. It doesn't cover all of the attraction exactly, but it does get a good sence of what its like. Good work. You deserve some reputation points. :wave:

TheDisneyMagic

ahhh cool! :wave:

Thank you so much for the video, this is probably a silly question but is the robot in the second preshow section the same robot as SIR but just a little remodelled or is he completely new?

Thanks again :)

disneyfreak1259

Looks neat...but miss AE

Thanks for the video! the ride looks so neat ....unfortunetly i still miss AE!!:veryconfu I guess i'll just have to wait til next year to see how it all turned out!!

Captain Hank

Very impressive. The Stitch animtronic and cannons are awesome! Looks like I'll have to wait a few years to see it in person, though.

Mad Stitch

Did anyone else hear experiment 626 call himself Stitch? It was right after the ringing cell phone. I guess that puts an end to that debate.

Thanks for the video.

aimster

Holy cow that Stitch animatronic is amazing! He can really MOVE! I'll go just to see that in person! I agree that critter probably took up half the budget and considering there's 2 of them (one in each chamber)....

Oh and sho asked before, yes Sarge is the same robot as SIR... just given a makeover.

dxwwf3

Mad Stitch said:
Did anyone else hear experiment 626 call himself Stitch? It was right after the ringing cell phone. I guess that puts an end to that debate.

Yeah I guess that put that one to an end. I guess it's not THAT big of a deal. Sure I'm usually in favor or keeping the storyline accurate and avoiding plot holes, but (like PhotoDave has always said) IT'S A KID'S ATTRACTION :lol:

So I can forgive them for just going ahead and breaking story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom