STITCH- pointers for getting in on a soft preview?

brentley2

Original Poster
Okay, now that we know that some soft previews will be happening with Stitch, I was wondering...
We will be down there from Oct. 18-22...
I have never been at WDW when they were doing soft previews.
SO- what is the best way to try to get in on a preview? Is there a better time of day to go, or anyone to ask when we get to the MK?
We plan on going to the MK several times, including the Halloween thing.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

TheDisneyGirl02

When Mission Space was doing a soft opening, I found the CMs at the gift shop very helpful. They said that the ride 'might open around 1'. Anybody else know any other way to do it?

TheDisneyGirl02

ButtClown44

I am not sure exactly how the very early soft openings will go, but no one as of now is officially trained on the attraction. I believe training will be starting shortly in the next few weeksthough, so expect more previews then. I'm willing to bet most of the testing will involve managers asking guests if they want to preview it and not the other way around. However, basic park opearations CMs won't know much or have any authority, so if you want to preview I'd suggest finding a Manager. They usually have khakis and a dress shirt on and those pincher things to pick up garbage. Oh and be sure to be nice about it, that always helps. good luck, and maybe I'll see ya inside the chambers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom