Stitch Meet and Greet in Magic Kingdom

stitchfan1418

Original Poster
Hi! Just posting this to see if anyone out there can help my family out to see if we can take a photo with Stitch. He is a roaming character in Tomorrowland and finding him is difficult. We’ve been told that chip and dale hangs out around the buzz lightyear ride—following that will be Stitch’s appearance on the galactic gateway stage. However, an insider also told us that stitch has been glitching and may not appear today. If anyone can post on this forum and let us know if you seen chip and dale or stitch, please let us know! Thank you so much :)

WorldExplorer

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but if you can't find him and you're really desperate to meet Stitch and get an actual picture with him (I have not heard of him roaming, I thought he was still an unreachable "Sighting"?), you can trying to book a breakfast at Ohana (no characters at dinner).

It's pricey, but he'll be there, plus Lilo, Mickey, and Pluto.

JIMINYCR

You can check in at guest services and inquire if he’s scheduled to be on stage. They can often check for guests if certain characters are available that day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom