Still Camera or Video?

orlpassholder

hehe ya sounds like you have allot more gear to carry around the me. I usually just rent a locker to store the camera bag tapes etc. I drop the battery charger and extra battery off at guest services for charging while I am away then i carry the digital camera, and camcorder till I am done with one park then move on to the other and do the same process there

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

They will charge the battery for you at guest services. That is really nice. Then again, why am I surprized.

If you need more then one battery a day, you must be shotting a lot of fottage. (or have it on and ready just in case all the time.)

Upvote 0

orlpassholder

hehe well yes I shoot allot of footage (atleast I think so) and also the camera is old and the batteries are too :) but one day I will have a new one

Yes guest service will charge your battery for you they give it a toe tag and a return slip for you to check it with when you are ready to leave.

Upvote 0

Zurg

Most of the time I use a digital still camera w/ video capability. ( an olympus c700). The quality of stills from most of the camcorders I have seen isn't that great.

I do take a video camera some times and make a point of using it but I don't want to be one of those people who miss the trip 'cause they are looking in a video camera the whole time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom