Stich Closed !

T-i-doubleguher

Original Poster
I was wondering if at Stich they opened up the chamber they were working on. Was it good? was it better than last incarnation? I was in Disney World in late April and one chamber closed making line very long (90 min). What was so bad about it? I didnt have a chance to ride.I also think it would be nice for TTA to go through more attractions. Thanks in advance!

William 12 yrs old

Welcome to the stich kingdom! (right):rolleyes:

Melerella

Welcome to the boards! = )

I'm not too sure on why one of the chambers was closed, but I'm sure someone here might have an idea. Also, I agree..I love TTA..I wish it would go through more attractions..and last longer..it's really a lot of fun.

ImaginEAR

Hello William! Welcome to the boards!

SGE closed chamber by chamber to repair the ride, mostly because it was too scary for children. A fixed chamber opened, and I believe the changes were that the Stitch AA showed up more, and it wasnt as dark in the room. Also, I believe several childrens voices saying things like "This is fun!" and "Look at Stitch!" were added. The chili dog smell is still there... :rolleyes:

SpenceMan01

ImaginEAR said:
The chili dog smell is still there... :rolleyes:

I still say that they should have Stitch steal some gum from someone and blow a big bubble. When it pops, have that scent instead. I bet people would like that better than the chilli-dog, though I didn't find it that bad.

TiggersPooh

if it was at the end of April it was for the stitch projections in the second spitting scene (where everyone gets wet) and to remove some audio like "this is FUN!" etc.

*also if anyone cares the past couple of days the Cannons lights (the headlights) were actually ALL working (at least in Theatre A...I havent been in B for a few days)

fjm777

T-i-doubleguher said:
... I was in Disney World in late April and one chamber closed making line very long (90 min).

<h1>90 MIN.????!!!!</h1>

When I am at the MK and I see people waiting in a long line to go into Stitch I feel pity for those in line because they don't realize that they are wasting precious time for absolutely nothing.

I wish someone has taken the time to tell me that this attraction is a waste of space before I went in.

I would like to go on the record as saying I think ...

<h4>"Stitch's Great Escape is the worst attraction in all of WDW".</h4>

I waited less than 5 minutes to go on stitch...LOL. It is one of the worst attractions that I have ever been on....if not the worst. The chillidog smell is horrible....LOL. I probably will not go on ever again...:hurl:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
We will be at WDW for two weeks at the end of the year. The only way I go to SGE is if they are giving away Premium Mickey Bars in it.

Captain Hank

:lookaroun I actually didn't think it was all that bad. :lookaroun

Sure, the chili dog smell stunk, and there was a near-non-existent plot, but I don't think it was the abomination to all things Disney that I heard about. Thankfully, in the version I saw, the "This is Fun!!!!!" voices had been eliminated, and there were projections and lots of spitting. Under no circumstances would I wait more than 20 mins for this, but I wouldn't mind going on it again if I had nothing better to do.

dxwwf3

Captain Hank said:
Thankfully, in the version I saw, the "This is Fun!!!!!" voices had been eliminated

Yes indeed. If you have ever heard the audio track with those lines in there it is unbearable. Those voices were easily the corniest things ever placed in a Disney attraction. The world is a much better place now that they are gone :lol:

Damien666

Hi I'm new here but anyway. ZOMG! That little kid's voice was really bad!
Even though it's gone now the world is still not a better place.
Stitch is still here. I do consider this to be the biggest mistake Disney ever
made. Who thought that they could make a kiddie show if it puts them in total darkness for a long period of time? Don't they know that most the age group the were looking for is afraid of the dark? I'm not bashing Stitch, I do like him,it's just that this is the most half-baked show they have ever done.

Mikey Mouse

I don't understand why they use the chili-dog smell. Is there any place in the MK that you can get a chili-dog? They should have used gum or popcorn.

ImaginEAR

Mikey Mouse said:
I don't understand why they use the chili-dog smell. Is there any place in the MK that you can get a chili-dog? They should have used gum or popcorn.

Exactly! You're not even allowed to take food on attractions either, so... :veryconfu

I think stitch gets a bad rap. I enjoyed it. Definitely it is not AE, but it is ok. We all need to stop crying cause it is not coming back. Enjoy what it is, same technology watered down for the kids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom