Steven Tyler At RNR Today

MonorailLover

Just wanted to point out that this is not the norm for celebs. Majority of them are shuttled around backstage without any interaction with guests. Every time Steven is in the parks he is out there with guests taking pics and having fun as you see in the video.
I think it's because people know we're all Jaded for him, and it makes us go Crazy to see him in person. He's kind of in a bad position dropping Aerosmith for his personal country album, but I guess he decided to get Back on the Saddle PR wise.

Oh wow, three in one!

glvsav37

Sorry if this is a long story...but:

2 years ago I got my wife tickets to their meet n greet before thier jones beach show for her 40th birthday.

Coincidentally the show was 2 days before leaving for WDW.

Leading up to the meet, I was wondering what to say to Tyler. Everyone kept sayin "nothing, he's heard it all. Just hello and move on"

So we go to the meet and they were running late so they were literally throwing people through the photo op....smile and go smile and go.

So we are up and I say to Tyler, "hey Steven, got a birthday girl here, can she get a happy birthday from you?"

He joke a bit about how good she looked for 40 and the handler had us take he picture.

After, I turn to him and say "btw, we are heading down to Disney this weekend to ride your coaster a few hundred times."

He was like "that's cool man, enjoy" and the handlers started to push us out.

We got a few steps away and hear "wait wait, come back here..." We turn and see Tyler start walking toward us. He throws his arms around us and says "listen....when you are in that ride, and you're coming down that first drop, and it goes...(he breaks out singing ) 'goooooing downnnnn" he looks at my wife and goes "baby, you gotta go down"

He laughs, kisses her on the cheek and high fives me and then goes back to the line.

Very very cool experience.

NearTheEars

2 years ago I got my wife tickets to their meet n greet before thier jones beach show for her 40th birthday.

Leading up to the meet, I was wondering what to say to Tyler. Everyone kept sayin "nothing, he's heard it all. Just hello and move on"

So we go to the meet and they were running late so they were literally throwing people through the photo op....smile and go smile and go.

So we are up and I say to Tyler, "hey Steven, got a birthday girl here, can she get a happy birthday from you?"

He joke a bit about how good she looked for 40 and the handler had us take he picture.

After, I turn to him and say "btw, we are heading down to Disney this weekend to ride your coaster a few hundred times."

We got a few steps away and hear "wait wait, come back here..." We turn and see Tyler start walking toward us. He throws his arms around us and says "listen....when you are in that ride, and you're coming down that first drop, and it goes...(he breaks out singing ) 'goooooing downnnnn" he looks at my wife and goes "baby, you gotta go down"

He laughs, kisses her on the cheek and high fives me and then goes back to the line.

Sounds like he's really proud of that attraction. That's awesome!

Glasgow

Can't believe I'm the first one to use this, but those must've been some Sweet Emotions. Bing!

Cmdr_Crimson

Pretty sure this would be me...
2982096-giphy+(2).gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom