Steve Jobs to Rescue Disney?

Pat X

Original Poster
I Found this buried in an article in the New York Post focusing on how Time Warner now wants to look into buying Disney:

"Meanwhile, Pixar Animation Studios' Steve Jobs was understood to be in active discussions with parties, including cable operators, about putting together a team to emerge as a potential white knight for the Mouse House."

Here's the full article:

http://nypost.com/business/17782.htm

This Comcast offer is a friggin nightmare!
:fork: :cry:

BRER STITCH

The most interesting scenario would be if Comcast courted a partnership with PIXAR and they took over Disney together.

Think of the creative and distribution possibilities then!

:lookaroun

dlfan1313

I think I remember reading that Steve Jobs and the Pixar people were very friendly with Roy and Gold could they with other partners launch their own take over bid or perhaps and Disney Pixar merger the would perhaps out pricComast

JBSLJames

Let's not forget that Mr. Jobs has come down pretty hard on Disney recently, not just Eisner. When he basically calls the recent Disney movies 'Crap', he is calling the animators and the individuals behind the movies 'Crap'. That's a boss I would want to have. Regardless if Mike and Blow don't see eye to eye, PIXAR has blasted all of Disney. Just a thought.

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by JBSLJames
Let's not forget that Mr. Jobs has come down pretty hard on Disney recently, not just Eisner. When he basically calls the recent Disney movies 'Crap', he is calling the animators and the individuals behind the movies 'Crap'. That's a boss I would want to have. Regardless if Mike and Blow don't see eye to eye, PIXAR has blasted all of Disney. Just a thought.

Can't we just un-freeze Walt, like in Austin Powers so he can say the day from the evil Dr. Esiner? *yeah baby*

If Mr. Jobs wants to talk about "crap", he needs to look at the other businesses he runs. *cough*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom