Staying off property - is it even possible to get an ADR at the 4 main parks?

DisneyfanMA

Original Poster
So far little to no character meals are coming up in the search but I'll be persistent. Still a long way out from my actual trip and I may also try calling as we get closer (to the 60 day window)...Clearly Disney needs MORE restaurants, imo if its this impossible to get reservations.

NelleBelle

So far little to no character meals are coming up in the search but I'll be persistent. Still a long way out from my actual trip and I may also try calling as we get closer (to the 60 day window)...Clearly Disney needs MORE restaurants, imo if its this impossible to get reservations.
They have a lot of restaurants but not all have opened back up. Hopefully when they do it will be easier, especially for more character meals (love 1900 Park Fare and CP for breakfast)

correcaminos

I did play around today looking 60 days out to simulate my experience, for closer to my actual trip (Nov). I found using the My Disney Experience app better than using the desktop browser and to let it search all dining at various park for each day , and yes I tried the suggestion to enter specific times rather than "lunch" or "dinner" and had some success. Though the choices that came up weren't the most exciting there were still several options per park avail...so worst case we sit-down SOMEWHERE which is still a win.

I think the ones that are of most interest (and probably the hardest to get):

MK - Cinderella castle, Be Our Guest
Epcot - Space 220, San Angel Inn
Hollywood Studios - dinner package with seats for fantasmic
AK- unknown???

Character breakfast - Chef Mickeys at contemporary

We have 2 off days with nothing scheduled so for those if I get T-rex at DS, Toothsome at UNI, and a decent character breakfast anywhere I'll be happy. If we then end up at vanilla places that happen to be avail in the 4 main park days, so be it, and maybe for the better.

Any other suggestions that have theming the kids would enjoy (ages 6, 7, 10)?
I did dining this morning and I would say BOG is not as hard as some if willing to do lunch. Even this morning lots of openings.

Space 220 is pretty impossible - I almost didn't get it with an 8 day trip.

Sci Fi dine in is the hardest IMO at DHS

AK hardest would be Tusker House but not horrible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom