Staying off property but we have Magic Bands.

Booster

Original Poster
We are staying off property and we have MB's that are not linked to our tickets. I've already have Fastpass set up on our activated tickets on one account. I have MB's linked on another account. At what point do the MB's become active? Will they be activated the 1st time we use them?

Rob562

We are staying off property and we have MB's that are not linked to our tickets. I've already have Fastpass set up on our activated tickets on one account. I have MB's linked on another account. At what point do the MB's become active? Will they be activated the 1st time we use them?

If the tickets and Bands are linked to separate accounts, you will not be able to use the Bands to access the tickets or the FP+ associated with the tickets. They all need to be linked to the same profile.

If you want them to work together, you'll have to call the MDE Help Desk and have them merge the accounts together.

-Rob

Booster

Original Poster
If the tickets and Bands are linked to separate accounts, you will not be able to use the Bands to access the tickets or the FP+ associated with the tickets. They all need to be linked to the same profile.

If you want them to work together, you'll have to call the MDE Help Desk and have them merge the accounts together.

-Rob
I don't want them linked together. I want to use them separately. I've read on other forums that this was possible and I was just wondering if the MB's would work the moment I entered the 1st park.

Rob562

I don't want them linked together. I want to use them separately. I've read on other forums that this was possible and I was just wondering if the MB's would work the moment I entered the 1st park.

Not sure what (or how) you'd be using the non-linked Bands for...

-Rob

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Not sure what (or how) you'd be using the non-linked Bands for...

-Rob

Agree because you cannot use a magic band that has no tickets linked in the corresponding MDE account that the tickets and magic bands would need to both be in. :)

PinnySmart

I'll be the first to say it. Sounds like you are trying to skirt the rules and we don't take to kindly to that around here. As others have said if there is no ticket linked to your Magicband then they are nothing but plastic arm candy. In your case I would call Disney and ask their advice. I'm sure they would love to answer questions based on your scenario. If for some reason I am wrong and you aren't trying to jump through a magical pixie dust laden loophole then I apologize.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom