Pre-Trip Staying at the POLY?! We're going back!!

Hello!!

Welcome to my second pre-trip report! If you didn't read my trip report from May, you can find it here:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/4-days-is-not-enough-completed.927419/page-6#post-7741829

So I basically have no plans for this trip yet, except where we're staying and when :D.

First up is the who:

Me, Mom, and Hubby is tagging along this time! (Hubby opted out of the last trip)

This is Mom and I from our last trip this past May :)
MK_MSCINEMA_20170511_8031319492 by Donna Breaks, on Flickr

My Family :inlove::inlove::inlove:
Family2 by Donna Breaks, on Flickr

Engagement by Donna Breaks, on Flickr

Alex (DH) and I got engaged in Disney in 2015 and we've been married almost a year now :inlove::inlove::inlove:
This will be his first time back since then.

When: March 1-5 at Disney (Possibly adding Universal at the end for Alex and I :))

Where: For the first time ever, we are renting DVC and staying in a POLY studio with a lake view!!
I'm SO excited to stay at the Poly!!! My last trip I learned the hard way to not get the cheapest room, even if it is a deluxe resort. That's why I spent a little more for the lake view :):):).

So I have 211 days to figure out the rest. I do know I'm putting in a rest day somewhere (probably the Saturday) because last time we were so exhausted after 4 days of nonstop park going.

I'm currently staring at menus trying to decide where we should eat. Mom is a picky eater, so that limits what I can pick but I want to try new things! On my list right now is:

Kona- Breakfast
Biergarten
Via Napoli
Le Cellier
Liberty Tree Tavern
Sci Fi Dine-In

The only ones on that list I've been to is Kona and Sci Fi- if anyone has recommendations on the rest, I'd love to hear them! Or if you have any others I should consider :)

That's all I have so far! Thanks if anyone is reading :D:D:D

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom