Staying at resort, where can I get groceries?

Francy

Things like milk, cereal, fruit - I know they have some stores on site but is the selection limited and with price gouges? Am I better off going to a near by store off resort?

We will be at Grand Floridian, thanks

LivFreeorDisney

We've used Garden Grocer for about 5 years now and they do a great job. It's easy to order, pay and they deliver right to your room ( Or they drop it off at the resort if you're not in). We get milk and fruit for the kids and Beer with Solo cups for me so I don't have to pay $9 a beer at the pool bar.

Upvote 0

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

If you don't have a car, I recommend Garden Grocer (mentioned in the link above). We used them last trip and again for our trip next month.

We also used Garden Grocer's services on our last trip and were very impressed with their service. We only ordered four twenty-four pack cases of water but they delivered five thirty-six bottle cases instead which was nice. Our groceries were in our room waiting when we arrived. This was especially convenient as we were flying in and not renting a car. Prices were a little higher than visiting the grocery store but it was very convenient and a lot cheaper then buying all our bottled water from Disney!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom