Stateroom location Disney Magic - time sensitive

GracieGirl

Original Poster
Hi All,

Looking to book connecting rooms on an upcoming cruise in March on the Disney Magic. Late to the game and very few options remain. The available rooms are staterooms 7116 & 7118 OR 6596 & 6598. Either location better for noise, view etc? Little concerned that deck 6 location is near laundry and above the kids nursery. Appreciate any thoughts or guidance!

ChuckElias

Your Deck 6 location is obviously a little more midship, which may be helpful if anyone in your party is especially prone to motion sickness. It's over the nursery, but I would guess that the nursery is quieter than the Oceaneer's Club. I've never had a problem with noise from the laundry facility. It's possible that you might have more foot traffic than average, but I honestly don't know. It's also on the starboard side, which (I think) gives you a great view of Castaway Cay.

The plus side of being further aft on Deck 7 (for me, anyway) is that it's easier to get to the soda station and Topsider, I mean, Cabanas.

pilka214

If your located above any major foot traffic you should be fine, unless its the walt disney theatre, you generally only will hear noise from above you. The Nursery won't cause you any sound issues, and if it's guest laundry below you, that shouldn't be an issue either. Try to aim more midship, it's better more motion sickness and all around more convenient... I prefer a higher deck whenever available, so 7 over 6 imo.

GracieGirl

Original Poster
Thank you both for the input! We wound up going with the rooms on 6. Decided to be more midship and wanted the better view since we have younger kids and will be in our room more than the average cruiser for naps etc. First time on a Disney cruise and hoping noise won't be too much of an issue but you live and learn!
Thanks again!

MaryJaneP

GracieGirl, please do let us know how it works out for you, plusses and minuses. BTW, we love the Magic and hope you have a great cruise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom