Starwars Character dining experience?

Starwars Character Dining -

• Total voters

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
It works the same as any other character meal. At the SSW Character Breakfast at Sci-Fi, the characters came around to each table. There was no need to mob anyone. It was lots of fun. We got some great photos.
I meant no one too big as an ambient character walking around, if it was a traditional character meal that wouldn't be a problem. I still don't personally think a Star Wars character meal would feel...right...thematically. But I do love Star Wars so I wouldn't complain if they had one, it's just not something I think would be good really.

Pam Hates Penguins

I meant no one too big as an ambient character walking around, if it was a traditional character meal that wouldn't be a problem. I still don't personally think a Star Wars character meal would feel...right...thematically. But I do love Star Wars so I wouldn't complain if they had one, it's just not something I think would be good really.

They should just save the character dining for Star Wars Land where it belongs.

raymusiccity

I've heard rumors of the Sci-Fi experience making a return early next year sometime. Not sure how true that is, but I could definitely see them bringing it back.
Goofy Vader ! Instant success, along with all of the other 'cross over' Star Wars characters, like Storm Trooper Donald and all the rest!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom